Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Member Icon

Ravens777

Ok Guys & Gals, I am sure I will get countless statements on this question but here goes, When I joined Extremeskins.com I posted a thread and received this nice looking character next to my name. My question is, how do I get my head out of my a**? I am asking in hopes that someone will save me from the many comments I receive on this icon. I would think the fact that I root for the Ravens would give you guys enough fuel for comments............... Thanks, please help

Originally posted by Ravens777

My question is, how do I get my head out of my a**? I am asking in hopes that someone will save me from the many comments I receive on this icon. I would think the fact that I root for the Ravens would give you guys enough fuel for comments............... Thanks, please help

LOL, a Raven's fan asking this? Sorry Ravens777 is just cannot happen. It's metaphsically impossible.

You earned your icon. It is given to people we expect to be total tools for all time. It has happened where a person receives the icon and turns his posting style around and becomes a valuable contributor. Your posts are watched and evaluated and when we notice you are a posting well we'll rescue you from that icon.

I will say we have almost done it before, but, we're going to make sure this is a real turnaround first.

Posting like a rational human being is a good start. And I think you've been doing a decent job of that for the past few weeks. When the powers that be think you've suffered enough, they'll switch you back.

In other words, what Art said. :)

Originally posted by Art

You earned your icon. It is given to people we expect to be total tools for all time. It has happened where a person receives the icon and turns his posting style around and becomes a valuable contributor. Your posts are watched and evaluated and when we notice you are a posting well we'll rescue you from that icon.

I will say we have almost done it before, but, we're going to make sure this is a real turnaround first.

Ok. Thank you:cheers:

Originally posted by Bufford 3.0

if I had a vote, I'd switch him to a Hot Dog for awhile after this. Maybe as "Probation"

or

barney.gif

Bufford has a good idea! Giving the hotdog as probation is a super idea. It will be a good reminder while they clean up their act.

Originally posted by Ravens777

Ok Guys & Gals, I am sure I will get countless statements on this question but here goes, When I joined Extremeskins.com I posted a thread and received this nice looking character next to my name. My question is, how do I get my head out of my a**? I am asking in hopes that someone will save me from the many comments I receive on this icon. I would think the fact that I root for the Ravens would give you guys enough fuel for comments............... Thanks, please help

:laugh: :laugh: How do you get your head out of your a$$? sounds like a personal problem. Relax they are just messing with you

Archived