Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

season ticket wait list

Mr. S

I am only 19 years old now, but I want to sign up for the redskins season ticket list. I know the wait is 10+ years, however, when the time comes, could I defer the tickets then or am I bound to purchase them when my number is called.

At this time you are not bound to buy them...other teams have been charging a surcharge to remain on the list (Jet's or Giants, can't remember which one) but the Skins list is free....FOR NOW!!

I you don't want them they will go on to the next person.

Originally posted by gridironmike

Sign up now and start saving now. You'll lessen the blow when the tickets are available.

Yes, I signed up in '93 when I moved back to VA. My number finally came right before the start of last season. It was shocking, luckily I had my pops help out to purchase some seats, otherwise my broke 20 something ass wouldn't be able to purchase them. (they make u pay in a lump sum before a deadline in april)

:2cents:

I signed up in 1982, was 17,332 on the list and I will be enjoying my 5th year as a Season Ticket holder this upcoming season.:D

Tickets in the End Zone were $55 (10 games x 2 seats = $1100) when I first bought them. They went up to $59 a piece 2 or 3 years ago and stayed that way ever since. So it's about $1200 per year right now. AND YES, (Jake Quote) you have to buy the pre-season games. Also, that doesn't include parking.

Probably old news but, I hear Danny's adding 5000 more seats this year.

:ravensuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by Hobo

question again, how much would they run, if someone who has general seats now is willing to let me know. Ill just assume inflation to take it up a few notches from there. Thanks.

I sit in the upper deck - 50 yd line - section 427. Tickets are $69 per game and you HAVE to buy the two preseason games (10 total games). So that is $690 for each ticket and I have two tickets. Plus a green parking pass is $200 per season.

So, I spend $1,580 per season for two tickets and a parking pass in the Upper Deck. I don't think it is bad...but when I was 19 I wouldn't have been able to swing that.

You don't want to know what the club level costs. :laugh:

Originally posted by Hobo

I am only 19 years old now, but I want to sign up for the redskins season ticket list. I know the wait is 10+ years, however, when the time comes, could I defer the tickets then or am I bound to purchase them when my number is called.

You don’t have to purchase the tickets when your number comes up, but if you don’t you’ll lose your spot in line. Actually, the policy is now that they will let you keep your spot for one year if you let them know that you’re in some temporary financial situation that precludes you from being able to buy the tickets. They may or may not keep that policy, but, for sure, if you don’t buy them after that you go to the bottom of the list.

I signed up in December and I am #141,519 on the waiting list. I recently got an email concerning Premium Seating. Heres an excerpt:

Secure your tickets now for the 2004 Season. Seats are available in the following areas:

Joe Gibbs Gold Club Level Seats:

2004 Season Cost per seat: $2,200 to $3,700 per season (depending on seat location.)

Prime Outdoor seating, best view of the playing field.

Private escalators to Club Level Concourse.

Field Club Dream Seats:

2004 Cost per seat: $3,500 per season.

First three (3) rows of the stadium. Similar to courtside seats for Basketball.

Free food delivered directly to your seats.

All Seats Include:

Access to Humidor Lounge, Wild Goose Landing, and Sports Bar.

Access to exclusive full-service Club Restaurant.

Premium admission to 5th Quarter Post Game Celebration.

Extra legroom and cup holders.

Waiter / Waitress service directly to your seat.

Access to other Stadium Events (Concerts, Soccer, College Football).

Option to purchase premium parking @ $250 per season.

Seats are leased for 6, 8, or 10 seasons (pay one season at a time).

Ticket price will increase by a maximum of 6% annually.

Only a 25% down payment is required to secure your seats.

Watch Joe Gibbs lead The Washington Redskins back to glory.

Archived