Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams

skinamatic

I dont know if this has been posted yet, but it appears as if Kurt Warner's days as a Ram are coming to an end. ESPN reports that the Rams and QB Chris Chandler agree to a three year deal. The details of the deal have not been released as of yet. I can not see the Rams keeping Bulger, Warner, and Chandler. With the remarks Warner made last year I see him getting cut.

Actually dating back several months, Mike Martz was quoted as saying Warner will get a legitimate shot at the starting job this year because of Bulger's poor performances in the last several games for the Rams. There were also lots of teams interested in Warner before Martz made that statement.

You know Warner is so washed up its outragous. He had two good years, mainly because all he had to do was throw the ball really far that way, and he had the receivers to go get it. It wasn't so much warner as was Holt and the rest. It would be the smartest thing that Mike Martz has done since taking over if he got rid of him, but he won't because he too is f@#$ing idiot.

Originally posted by jljorge

I'm not convinced he is washed up yet. He just got knocked retarted and then Bulger playing so well pretty much gave Warner the shaft. We'll find out for sure this year.

:doh:this year? What about the past two years? Every year its is he washed up? Was he a flook? I guess will find out this year...:nono:NO you look at what he has done the last two years throwing more INTs than TDs by a margine of 3 to 1, you have say HE'S ALL WASHED UP!!!!:laugh:

:eaglesuck:dallasuck:gaintsuck

Archived