Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Extremeskins Your Favorite Site?

Ever since finding this site, I came from WP, my work productivity has fallen in half.

Living in Baltimore, since '79, getting good, constant news about the Skins has always been difficult.

The jerks up here have penis envy about the skins. Most of the time, unless it's bad news, they won't mention a thing about the Redskins.

Now that I'm an extremeskins member, I get to bleed burgundy and gold 24/7/365.

Judging by other teams message boards and the quality and quantity of threads and posts, extremeskins is far and away the absolute best fan site on the net.

I've told all my friends around D.C. about this site and most agree. They couldn't believe a Balti-Moron, could have found a place like this.Most have joined.

I would like to thank the owners, mods and members of extremeskins for making my life complete.

Thanks :) I'd be happier if we could get some more Eagles and Giants fans though. I figure from those two cities we should be able to get more smack talkers than we could possiby handle but alas no one seems to have the sack. Go figure.

Hopefully we will this year, a smack board for the NFC East should be kicking with as tough as this division has gotten all of a sudden!

[

NFC East Rantatorium

****sorry Tre, that graphic is way too big~~~Blade***

Sorry dude.....DUH!!!:doh: I know better :)

Just to add to Tre's "ad". If any of you guys have never been there check it out, it's cool. Most of the opposing posters have a sort of respect for each other and some of the humour displayed is top class. Like Tre says, it needs a few more Giants and Eagles fans to even things out but there are enough Poke fans to hand a slap out to.lol.

I love this site. It is my absolute favorite site on the Net. It is great to come to a place, where the posters have 10 times the football knowlege than I do. Thanks, to you guys I have won many arguments at work, because of something I have read on this board. :grouphug:

While I have several Skins sites saved to my favorites, this is the first one I come to and most of the time the only I come to. I can always expect to hear the news first here as well as get valuable and knowledgeable feedback.

Originally posted by SKINZ_DOMIN8

Pretty decent site. Although I haven't been here too long. The Post boards are actually pretty good too.

Now if somehow the "MODS" could get rid of all the Pasquarelli/media bashing and the fanatic Ramsey loving on this site it would totally cool.

They should make this site the Redskins Official site since that one is a complete farce.

:applause: :hump:

***editorial insert: What would really make this place 'totally cool' would be if posters like you read the replies to your inflammitory comments so that you would not keep repeating the same thing over and over even though your repetitive complaints have been more than adequately addressed and discussed. ~~~Blade***

Why would the mods get rid of Lenny the Hutt or other media bashing that is so well and obviously deserved? As for love of Ramsey, it appears there's a great deal of anti-Ramsey sentiment emerging. Essentially, do you only want to hear yourself speak to make the place better?

I'm not knocking it. I mean, rarely is the board so perfect as my online diary. But, it gets boring sometimes :).

It's close between here and ESPN/Yahoo because of fantasy team stuff but I do believe overall I spend more time here. Whenever anything happens, sports or not, this is the first place I come to get the 411.

It is my favorite site by far!!! :pint: :applause:

I have been an internet addict since the 14.4 modem came out. I came across links here and there over the past year for this site. I finally slapped a book mark a little over a month ago and this as fast become my favorite site, I tend to ignore almost all other boards and football news sights on anything to do with the redskins, in the past few weeks because anything you would want to know is happening is HERE first or with in an hour of the news breaking.

Plus the best avatars and smiles are here. This is the best redskins site in the WORLD!!!! if not the best site for any NFL team in the world.

:40oz: :cheers::pint:

:dallasuck

Not my regular stomping grounds, but...some of the most knowledgeable fans you could ever find inhabit this site. The thing that's confusing about this site is how it flows, there are so many threads, and it's difficult to discern who is replying to whom.

Why not have a moderator with designated threads, like the Washington Post? Although, I'm sure there are good reasons, unknown to me, why this hasn't been done. Also, I've noticed some pretty immature behavior over here, bad manners, etc., but I won't let a few bad apples spoil my impression of the collective good.

Anyway, good job to those who put this site together, and I'm quite impressed by the level of knowledge, and ability to look outside of what the writers and pundits want us to hear, and read about our beloved Redskins.

:applause:

Archived