Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Extremeskins Your Favorite Site?

I'm new here, but I'm finding that I appreciate how fast the latest football news hits the board here. I have to agree with rF4 though... a close second to ESPN.com and Lenny Pukeysmelly's evenhanded, unbiased journalism.:)

Pretty decent site. Although I haven't been here too long. The Post boards are actually pretty good too.

Now if somehow the "MODS" could get rid of all the Pasquarelli/media bashing and the fanatic Ramsey loving on this site it would totally cool.

They should make this site the Redskins Official site since that one is a complete farce.

:applause: :hump:

***editorial insert: What would really make this place 'totally cool' would be if posters like you read the replies to your inflammitory comments so that you would not keep repeating the same thing over and over even though your repetitive complaints have been more than adequately addressed and discussed. ~~~Blade***

I'll be honest, I post more over at CPND than here, but this site is great, actually, it was great, 'til I lost this darn bet to Die Hard and have to carry this sig around for a while.:mad:

Just kidding DH ;)

I found CPND first, so I guess I consider it home, but this place and the posters here are top draw. The addition of "Bang" is fantastic. The Geo' Challenged forum in the season really helps me out with being a Brit an all so I am forever grateful for that.

Extremeskins rocks...............Redskins fans rock!!

Originally posted by SKINZ_DOMIN8

Pretty decent site. Although I haven't been here too long. The Post boards are actually pretty good too.

Now if somehow the "MODS" could get rid of all the Pasquarelli/media bashing and the fanatic Ramsey loving on this site it would totally cool.

They should make this site the Redskins Official site since that one is a complete farce.

:applause: :hump: [/quote\]

Ramsey loving? You should go add to the sexton/ramsey thread..

Originally posted by Chrisbob74

I'll be honest, I post more over at CPND than here, but this site is great, actually, it was great, 'til I lost this darn bet to Die Hard and have to carry this sig around for a while.:mad:

Just kidding DH ;)

I found CPND first, so I guess I consider it home, but this place and the posters here are top draw. The addition of "Bang" is fantastic. The Geo' Challenged forum in the season really helps me out with being a Brit an all so I am forever grateful for that.

Extremeskins rocks...............Redskins fans rock!!

That avatar is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

See what happens when you mess with DH?

this site is also an addiction for me :wave:

Archived