Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What has made you smile more today?

Art

The Redskins signing Marcus Washington. :)

Like others have said, I don't concern myself with what players others teams get. I have faith in the Redskins and Coach Gibbs to handle ANY team, no matter whos playing for them.

Still... the Eagles missing out on TO is funny as heck. :)

Skins Guy

The Owens trade is the best because Philly is ticked off, DC is happy he's not in division, Owens is ticked off because he wanted Philly, San Francisco is ticked off because they only got a 2nd rounder for Owens, Owens is ticked off because they only offered a 2nd rounder, Owens is ticked because Jamal Lewis ran for 2000 yards last year, Owens is ticked because the QB is a rookie, Owens dirtbag agent is ticked off because he screwed up the deal with SF, Owens is still ticked off at his agent and SF... Baltimore will hate having him on the team... Lewis will probably get into a physical confrontation with him in camp... the insufferable ass who coaches the team will grate on Owens in a way he never experienced in SF... oh joy!!!

And... we still have those wonderful video clips of him taking a dump on the Silver Star. Is this a great world or what?

T.O. is a cancer and he will HATE being in that inept offense that features the running game and passes to the TE. He will be butting heads with the offensive "genius" before the regular season starts. This will not go well. :D

The things that I'm happy about today:

Mr. Washington and Mr. Arrington look rather sick together. It takes 2 to tango.

TO, oh TO, what are you doing to yourself TO, you're a fool and I'm glad the feagles didn't get you, stop your whining lil'TO.

and that its FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAY. wohoo. :cheers: (sorry)...

Signing Washington for our very own, or reports that Owens was heading to Philly only to wind up in Baltimore, or reports that Winfield signed with the Jets, only to not have. I only throw the Jets in because as our whipping boys, it just makes a guy smile when they are confronted by the realities of their atrocious front office and ownership.

What makes me smile is knowing that the Eagles are pure crap now. Don't believe one bit what the Eagle-loving-national media is spewing. McNabb really wanted Owens and now the Iggles have to HOPE for, at best, a decent wide receiver in the draft.

The Eagles fluke/luck run is over and all their a-hole fans that come down to Fed-ex can stay home and beat each other.

BOY DO I HATE THE EAGLES.

:hump:

That I am buying my first condo in downtown Salt Lake!!!! As for the topic in hand, well it has to be the signing of Washington. I think I am in the minority here but I wished TO was in Philly. I believe he is such a big cancer that would have destroyed Reid's handling of the team and would have severely undercutted McNabb that the team would implode.

Archived