Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Press Conference

Sanders 83

My favorite quote (while talking about the positive influence of his mom):

Back in the day, all my boys used to try to get me to sneak into female's back windows and stuff. I said, if I can't go in the front door, I shouldn't be going.

Everyone busted out laughing. . . Not sure if it was WITH Clinton or AT him, but it was hilarious nonetheless.

Originally posted by cowboykilla

I get the impression that he plays with a lot of heart and emotion. I'm very excited.

Agree....reminds me of Coles and his ethic. No Bull:pooh: . Attitude and self-confidence. And he can put points on the board.

Its a new day! :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :ravensuck

I am glad to see that all of you are starting to like CP more and more. I was able to watch his press conferences the past 2 years, since I live in Denver now. When we were talking to him, I was so pumped. Just wait till next year, and no one will be complaining about giving up Champ or that 2nd round pick. CP is the man :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Small head, big head, as long as its in a Redskin's helmet I dont mind lol.... one thing I did take note to was he did not mention Ramsey's name through his listing of offensive players he is looking forward to being with. Although thats irrelevant, it just seemed to stick out in my mind... no worries though, we are gonna be messing some people up really bad this year

Archived