Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I found Redskins one!!!

Lavarleap56

Alright thanks to all the good info about the plane from a poster who i forgot at the moment . Well their are only three planes in the air at this moment that originated from Dulles airport that are Private planes.

Plane one - Heading to a airport in Teterboro airport in New Jersey- left dulles @ 18:19 and will arrive in Jersy @19:00

Plane two-Heading to Tampa International airport, Left dulles @17:25 and will arrive in Tampa @19:07

Plane three-Left Dulles @18:26 and is headed to Jacksonville international airport and will land @20:04

another plane is going to minnesota but i dont think that is it .

so it is one of these plains and im betting the Jacksonville one -since a press confrence is tommorow for Brunell and Kearse could be at the airport waiting to come back with Brunell.

However it could be the Tampa one coming back with Sapp, Brunell,and Kearse.

Originally posted by lavarleap56

Alright thanks to all the good info about the plane from a poster who i forgot at the moment . Well their are only three planes in the air at this moment that originated from Dulles airport that are Private planes.

Plane one - Heading to a airport in Teterboro airport in New Jersey- left dulles @ 18:19 and will arrive in Jersy @19:00

Plane two-Heading to Tampa International airport, Left dulles @17:25 and will arrive in Tampa @19:07

Plane three-Left Dulles @18:26 and is headed to Jacksonville international airport and will land @20:04

another plane is going to minnesota but i dont think that is it .

so it is one of these plains and im betting the Jacksonville one -since a press confrence is tommorow for Brunell and Kearse could be at the airport waiting to come back with Brunell.

However it could be the Tampa one coming back with Sapp, Brunell,and Kearse.

plane one is going to pick up Griffin and Short,

plane two is picking up Rudd,

plane three is picking up Brunell and Kearse,

plane four is going to pick up Moss (read on PFT that Minnesota is trying to trade Moss so they can go after Fitzgerald )

the first plane back is headed to Seatle and the next on is headed to Philly.

I dont think anyone in DC is pickin up Sapp since our focus on deffense is speed and YOUTH, Sapp is tool old and too expensive, plus he announced that he wants to stay in tampa. I also doubt that we are interested in Moss. We have our recievers and we cant help minnisota get Fitz. since he will probaqbly go before the 5th pick, he was projected first by the chargers or second latest, maybe that has changed with that Trojan WR comming in

Archived