Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lennie working on his next article

MidPennSkin

Seriously, does that mofo have an email address? I'm sure, and i'm included, there is a bunch of people who could flood that mofo's email box like his arteries have been by bacon bits. That or kibble'n'bits.

The damage that can be done via the internet........

Regardless, he's talking a lot of crud that needs to be addressed by the redskins nation,a nation that is not going to stand by and be walked upon me thinks. Silence or be silenced, who's got the stronger voice??!! (if u feel bad, i'm sure his agents could get him on a food critique show, i mean how far is a philly cheesesteak gonna get u?)

Ice cream headache coming.

Len Pasquarelli

INDIANAPOLIS -- With face pressed to glass a child watches as his soft serve chocolate ice cream cone is dipped in liquid chocolate. The anticipation of being handed this delicacy of decadent delight builds as the viscous shell hardens to encrust the creamy, soft chocolate center.

Tiny beads of water erupt around the lucious chocolate pyramid as the ice cold, delicious center chills and finishes the treat you've been promised. As the cone finally makes its way through the window, ending the tortorous wait, the child grips the cone with two hands, opens mouth to a precisely measured and practiced width and readies himself to set down atop the conical morsel.

Rest of article to come. Article is about scouting combine :).

Archived