Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you a geek?

Ancalagon the Black

28.20513% - Total Geek and so far the biggest geek on the board. :) I knew I was in trouble when I got to the movie section. I think I own every single one they listed ... except for The Neverending Story. Plus had to I check a few extra boxes under "I can think of other things that should get me points on this test" because I spend so much damn time here. :)

ATB, you an Amherst grad? Explains a lot. :silly:

21.10454% - Geek

Let's face it, anyone who spends as much time on an internet message board as we do is going to score in at least double digits!

BTW- LOL at that website calculating the score out to 5 decimal places . . . and LOL at me for noticing! :laugh:

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

If I had gone to Amherst, I would be dead of alcohol poisoning by now. Every time I visited Amherst, I believe my BAC exceeded 1% at some point.

Yep, those brainiacs sure knew how to party. :) The first time I got so drunk I couldn't remember how I got to bed (or who's bed it was for that matter) was at Amherst.

10.25641% - Geekish Tendencies...My wife is a huge Lord of the Rings fan...so I think I picked up my geekiness by association...and the authors thing...I read alot. And What The Hell Is Wrong with Weezer and the Discovery Channel...American Chopper Rocks!!!:D

I told my wife about the test. When I was taking it, I saw alot of things my wife could anwser on this test.

So, she took it.

43.3925% - Major Geek.

I new she would do well on the test, but not THIS well. :laugh:

She is a computer engineer, so it takes some geekyness to be one on those. She is also into LOTR, Star Wars, Star Trek, and she loves to read, so in a word, I AM MARRIED TO A GEEK.

Archived