Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I do have a Problem w/ Ramsey

StevieInferior

If it is true that he had someone call Snyder I have a major problem and I am not sure whether to pissed at Ramsey, his agent, or Snyder. But this is inexcusuable. No one dare go over Gibbs' head on this. You have an issue take it up with the coach don't go over his head. I am sure unlike Spurrier Gibbs will stop it quickly. I only hope Snyder will disconnect his phone.

We all were irked at Bruce Smith for doing this very thing. Ramsey is certanly no exception.

are you kidding?? This is Ramsey we're talking about here! The guy obviously isnt like that.

I cant believe this!

I understand what you are saying, but i really dont think Ramsey would do anything like that.

Its his agent just trying to help him out and keep Brunell out of here, nothing to it really probably just agent stuff.

Patrick must stay!!!!! Pat has done nothing wrong!!!!

Give me a break. The story is simply being blown up in the media. I don't know if you have a full time job or not, but clearly you would agree that if your employer was thinking of possibly replacing you, you would most certainly be upset. The same applies to Patrick. It doesn't mean that he's gonna cry about it and demand to be traded.

For so long we have heard in thread after thread the praise directed towards Patrick for showing character, toughness, and determination. So what exactly makes us think he won't stand up to the challenge if indeed Brunell comes here, be a man, and beat him out? Patrick was beaten to a pulp by defenders all season long and got back up and asked for more. What makes us believe he is not willing to stand up to this challenge being presented at the current moment?

Based on the class that Patrick has shown in his tenure in D.C., he is that last person that would even contemplate doing such a thing.

I totally agree, if this were my job I would not be happy about it at all. But there is a difference, i am much more replacable than Ramsey and i do not have a contract. That said, I would not go over my bosses head because if my boss's boss is a halway comptent manager, he would fire me on the spot.

Well....you have to remember that this is the same behavior that Ramsey saw from his other team mates last year and he doesn't really know how to act professionally becuase he's never been in a professional environment.

Let Gibbs discipline him and teach him how things work. If he continues to be disrespectfully then he'll be gone. And that will make a fine example for all these premodonnas that Gibbs way is the only way.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Sigh. I give up. why let the truth stand in the way of a good story...or a good assumption...or good, ( figurative at best), thread or a ............. :doh:

:cheers:

There's a spot in the hibernation cave BCS crawled into. :)

patrick ramsey is the man, and any free agent quarterback in the NFL that wants a shot at his job can just try, b/c ramsey will beat them all. everyone is on michael vicks nuts, and while i love vick and am a hokies fan, i'd take patrick over mike. so bring brunell, bring whomever, patrick will be the next jurgenson for the skins dynasty. and as far as patrick crying to snyder...............never!

Archived