Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick Ramsey A Gonner?

chet06

I'm sure I'm not the only thinking this, but why would Washington trade Ramsey when Brunell clearly does not have that much left in the tank? It's not like they would be bringing in Peyton Manning to be the QB for years. I think Brunell can still start, but to dump a young QB who can be under center for years, not just one year.

Originally posted by johndevivi

gibbs can go to hell if ramsey is a gonner,

f**k you gibbs.

Easy cowboy! Go wash your mouth out with some soap and water.

I'll admit, this is a very interesting developement, but nothing has happened yet. Lets just let things play out, then we can whine and complain like we know what the hell we're talking about. Until then, Gibbs is still your daddy!

Originally posted by RyansRangers

Gibbs must be seeing something we dont.. May be he is too unmobile..... I think we have to trust gibbs... he can make a supebowl champ team with average joes

I agree to a point. Gibbs knows more than I do and has a proven track record. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this than just a QB exchange.

Take your harsh remarks back............respect the King and watch your mouth when u address him. Never question Gibbs, just sit back, shut your mouth, and watch the King reign the empire.

Whatever happens...........happens....do what u gotta do Gibbs to get us contending for championships.

Originally posted by method man

i hate to say it fellows, but gibbs may be senile. he doesn't seem to recognize the fact that ramsey is not a rookie, but rather a qb entering his 3rd season, but plays as if he is entering his 5th season.

That's why Joe has three Super Bowl rings and Two NASCAR Winston Cup Titles and you have the internet!

Archived