Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Jersey, Confirmed

Duke

I got flagged last week after putting that name and number combo in but the funny thing was when I put L.Arrington in, it did not care. May not have been 100% true to the original but you could have possibly jumped the gun if another Arrington was on the team.

When my mom tried to order one for me for christmas she was able to place the order online and the credit card charge even went through. Then about 2 weeks later she got a call from nflshop saying they did not have permission to use his name. The safest bet would be to email nflshop first and see if they are now making them. It will save yourself a couple weeks of anticipation only to get that wretched call.

Anyone feel like picking me up a XXL, and I can send them the money? We don't have Skins' stores out here. We have the "NFL stores" but I dunno if they are out nationally yet. Eh nevermind, maybe it just time to email nflshop.com and see if they have their act together yet......

Yeah, its something about he didn't allow the NFL Players Association the rights to license his name and likeness. When he was first drafted I heard about this. He thought he could make more money licensing it himself. He has just in the last few weeks signed an agreement with the NFL Players Association, so they should be widely available soon. I think it might have been part of his new contract, but not sure.

Originally posted by The Cowboykiller

I thought Lavar didn't sign the rights to his name over to the NFL. Hence his absence on all video games. Has there been a change? If not, the NFL cant even sell his name on a jersey due to legal issues. You can get Lavar jerseys. But not "authentic" licensed by the NFL ones.

He recently signed with the NFLPA. Jerseys are on the way.

Joe Gibbs is back, our offseason needs are at S, TE, DE, DT, and RB. We have the #5 draft pick, with which we will probably draft Sean Taylor, but there are strong feelings around for Udeze, Harris and Winslow. Javon Kearse may be a FA pickup if he can get loose from the Titans. Russ Grimm is staying in Pittsburgh. Most people don't want Sapp, but it's a possibility. Ramsey is our starting QB, but some think Coach may bring in a vet backup. OH, and Coach Gibbs should be officially announcing his staff today.

How's that for a 2 week wrap up of 2000 threads?

Welcome to the board!!!

Archived