Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New faces

Bazooka Tooth

Well, I for one, am not a "bandwagon" fan. I've been a die hard Skin's fan since 1990. I found this website several months ago (prior to the Gibbs hiring) and the only reason I didn't come around sooner, is because I didn't realize this website existed! :D I got the link when I was chatting on another team's message board. Simple as that. This is a great website though and it's nice to find other people that love the Skins as much as I do. Other teams tend to bash the Washington organization and our owner ( imagine that :D ). I am thrilled that Joe is back and I think he will get us on the winning path, once again. Hail to the Redskins!!! Hope to see all of you at the games!!!

I never knew about this board until I got bored one day at work and stumbled upon it. So its kinda hard to call people Bandwagoners on a message board if you don't know them personally. Like me I've been a skins fan all my life but only recently joined the group here because I never knew about this place till then.

I just joined a few days ago and I can't stay off the site. I've been a skins fan since 82. I live in NC and all the talk is about the Panthers. I could care less about them. I watched the Panthers/Rams game the other day with absolutely no emotion. When I watch the skins I'm a basket case. I would feel as if I were cheating on my wife if I pulled for another team. There is one and only one. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

I'll just put my two cents in as a newbie. I've been a Skins fan since 1980. As you can see by my screen name, I was a HUGE Mark May fan when the Skins drafted him. Turns out that my mother dated his high school football coach, we're both from Oneonta. The town made a big deal when he was drafted and had a whole Mark May week. I've got a number of things in a scrap book from that week with Mark's autograph on it. He ended up showing up at my first communion party actually. After the Skins won the Super Bowl in 1983, Mark sent me a football that I have to this day with the whole team's signatures on it. Joe's and Dexter's and Riggo's and Moseley's and Alvin's. It is one of my most prized possessions.

Just wanted to let y'all know where this Skin fan was coming from. I ain't no bandwagon jumper. :dallasuck

And to let you know how I found out about this site, my brother sent me a link to the cartoon about the Cowboys, the one that ends with Aikman being gay. Thought it was hilarious and checked out the message board and found a new home!

Here is my registration date.. September-26th-2002 I've been coming here for a while I just don't post considering I'm an ADMIN on another board that I post at too much then there is the other board I post on that is an ACC sports board actually both those boards are college sports related. I have very little time leftover after babysitting on my board but I read on here a lot just no time to post.

Been watching 'Skins games since I was born which was 1969...

Originally posted by Die Hard

Please guys... there's no need to defend yourselves. No one is questioning your Redskins fandom. It would be ignorant to do so.

The question of the original post has been answered fully.

You don't owe anybody an explanation.

Wow, I did not expect this thread to go this long. I did not mean for people to have to defend themselves. It is awesome to see all the new members. Hail Gibbs!!!!:cheers:

Archived