Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Opponents

mhd24

7 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Shoe me five losses. You can't.

We'll lose to Burrow and Jackson 100%.  We'll split with the Eagles, and Giants, and lose both to the Cowboys.  That's at least 6 right there.  I'm not even going to get into the rest of the schedule, but we can definitely LOSE to anyone.  I bet you were picking us to beat Chicago & the NY Giants 2x last year, right?

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We lost to Tommy Devito. Anything is possible

Exactly.  We got boat raced and stomped on AT HOME by a Bears team that was on the verge of firing their coach, and we lost to a freaking third string rookie QB that lives at home with his parents (and made him look like a pro bowler while doing so).  I don't ever want to see any proclamations of wins, or I'll get a headache.  After this past season (and really the last 25 seasons), I will ALWAYS go into a game thinking that this team will lose, until they prove me wrong otherwise.

Edited by samy316

18 minutes ago, samy316 said:

We'll lose to Burrow and Jackson 100%.  We'll split with the Eagles, and Giants, and lose both to the Cowboys.  That's at least 6 right there.  I'm not even going to get into the rest of the schedule, but we can definitely LOSE to anyone.  I bet you were picking us to beat Chicago & the NY Giants 2x last year, right?

Show me four losses. You can't.

9).  Pickett - I believe Steelers will find a QB that will challenge Pickett for the starting job; it's possible Giants will also bring in a QB.

Mayfield is more erratic so you don't know what you will face. Sometimes Mayfield is inconsistent and playing poorly and sometimes he does a very good job of running the offense.