Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTOP: Top Philly sports host takes shots at Commanders, Harris

gortiz

42 minutes ago, jjpomeroy said:

@Koolblue13 I remember giving you a ride from the Scudder Falls rest area in PA to a Skins home game in maybe 2007 and 2008.

Sorry about the loss of your Mother at such a young age, but happy that you escaped from New Hope to the Caribbean to a place where you are doing things that make you happy.  Now if only the Commanders can return the favor……

Hey, what's up? Hope we can do that again one of these days. I remember that well.

• Thumb up 1

https://old.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/15uqbmu/near_the_start_of_the_pandemic_sixers_owner_josh/

Sixers fans called Harris the worst ever for not paying employees during the pandemic, and went straight to the "he's a billionaire he can afford it". And that's just finances, they've been moaning about Harris for some time. I guess most of them forgot what the Sixers were like during the process before they drafted Embiid...fairweather fanbase.

Edited by ixcuincle

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/15uqbmu/near_the_start_of_the_pandemic_sixers_owner_josh/

Sixers fans called Harris the worst ever for not paying employees during the pandemic, and went straight to the "he's a billionaire he can afford it". And that's just finances, they've been moaning about Harris for some time. I guess most of them forgot what the Sixers were like during the process before they drafted Embiid...fairweather fanbase.

May be a meme of 2 people and text that says 'Nets offering to trade Ben Simmons back to the Sixers for Harden'

• Haha 1