Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

That thing Nikki Haley is wearing looks comfortable as hell. Why can women look professional while wearing bathrobe material? 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Oh god the DeSantis smile and pence robot mode has me rolling 

I bet Pence and Zuckerberg can communicate with each other by blinking rapidly. 

• Haha 4

I'm actually doing this old school and listening instead of watching on TV. Like JFK vs Nixon in 1960.

I really dislike that they have an audience there. If people are pro Trump, fine. But like DJT's CNN town hall, it seems like this audience helps steamroll against any views that aren't pro-Trump. Its annoying.

I'm not a big Nikki Haley fan, but I do think she had the best performance tonight.

DeSantis has gained absolutely nothing from this debate. I'm not sure Christie has been as effective as hoped without DJT on stage. And I have no clue what people are going to think of Vivek coming out of this.

Edited by hail2skins
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I'm actually doing this old school and listening instead of watching on TV. Like JFK vs Nixon in 1960.

I really dislike that they have an audience there. If people are pro Trump, fine. But like DJT's CNN town hall, it seems like this audience helps steamroll against any views that aren't pro-Trump. Its annoying.

I'm not a big Nikki Haley fan, but I do think she had the best performance tonight.

Nikki had a couple of strong moments but that’s all. Pence showed he could switch from robot to human, when he passionate about something.

Since most of these candidates are unknown; you need to stand out.

Crazy Vivek is the one who stood out, despite him being crazy. So he’s the winner. You will see that reflected in the polls.

Ron didn’t do anything to stop his slide and will slide further.

Chris didn’t do anything. His campaign is just being anti- Trump.

Nikki , Tim, Mike made some points they aren’t going anywhere.

I fully expect Asa and Doug to drop out shortly.

I’m still waiting for a hopeful message. Tim Scott sort of tried.  Vivek screamed crazy **** at me while showing me too many teeth.  Nikki just said generic Republican things. So did Pence. Pudding Fingers managed to bore me in record time. 

• Haha 1

Meanwhile, this is what we missed by not having our former and likely next president on stage tonight:

Trump then spent the next 15 minutes pontificating about laundry machines, as he is frequently want to do, and making bizarre dick jokes about China's airport runways having tremendous length and girth.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/civil-war-dick-jokes-and-washing-machines-tucker-carlson-interviews-donald-trump

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

CNn says the only people that stood out tonight were Nikki Vivek and Pence.  Most saying Nikki won.

No way.  Nikki while making a couple of strong points, she didn’t move the needle at all. I doubt she makes it to actual primaries.

Despite him being outrageous and crazy, Vivek won hands down and you will see that in polling. 

Don May adopt Vivek, as his son and give Don Jr and Eric the boot.

Edited by 88Comrade2000