Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 6 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

It is weird starting this on a non-Saturday night. I am just glad hockey season opened today. So I am watching me some Caps hockey and light drinking. :)

So, Justin Fields is really bad. That means we should win tomorrow. I am not going to sit home for this one. Have plans to go out with some of my buddies to our local bar to watch it. If we are losing at least I won't be in Game Day thread as much and witness the melt down by some fans :806:

I don't expect a lot of you in this thread tonight. I know some of you have to get up early tomorrow morning to go to work and stuff. So glad I have my own business and don't need to worry about going to a job. :D

:cheers:

HTTC!

2 minutes ago, zCommander said:

It is weird starting this on a non-Saturday night. I am just glad hockey season opened today. So I am watching me some Caps hockey and light drinking. :)

So, Justin Fields is really bad. That means we should win tomorrow. I am not going to sit home for this one. Have plans to go out with some of my buddies to our local bar to watch it. If we are losing at least I won't be in Game Day thread as much and witness the melt down by some fans :806:

I don't expect a lot of you in this thread tonight. I know some of you have to get up early tomorrow morning to go to work and stuff. So glad I have my own business and don't need to worry about going to a job. :D

:cheers:

HTTC!

GO CAPS!!  lol

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hoping for a dub. Expecting more pain and embarrassment 

Drinking definitely takes the edge off. :D

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

saturday, going to my first caps game of the regular season! 

That means they will win. Yes!

I’m new to messaging to this forum but I been reading Extremeskins messages since 2008…. It’s crazy how low this team has gotten…. I remember when the Chiefs had the slogan “Save our Chiefs” back in 2012 and I was felling so bad for them and we were riding so high with RG3 …. Geez , the tables turned quickly lol

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

54 minutes ago, Winning off the field said:

I’m new to messaging to this forum but I been reading Extremeskins messages since 2008…. It’s crazy how low this team has gotten…. I remember when the Chiefs had the slogan “Save our Chiefs” back in 2012 and I was felling so bad for them and we were riding so high with RG3 …. Geez , the tables turned quickly lol

I like your screen name and welcome. This is all we have done - win off the field since then. When RG3 got hit on the knee I was like why not the thigh instead - just a tad bit higher and we had a shot to go to SB that year since the 3 teams to beat in the playoffs were not very tough teams at all that year. Shanny put everyone on notice and we were unstoppable. But yeah it was a fun year going 7 in a row the way the season started. Good times. 

Edited by zCommander

15 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Well my outing tonight has been cancelled and the get together has been pushed to next Thursday now. :(

On the bright side, I will be home and if we are losing really bad I can be mis·er·a·ble with rest of you. :806:

If we have to be miserable tonight, YOU have to be miserable too! 

Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha 3

With the QB change-up, this is the most giddy I've been over a Skins game since Jacksonville.

As an ODU grad, I happen to like the TH "Rudy underdog" story.  But I'm not a crazy Hiver to want to sign him to a $300million deal.

I like how he keeps the offense moving when he's allowed to play within his strengths.  I like how he electrifies the players around him... and the crowd if he can get the points flowing.

Winning on Sunday would be Yuuuge to getting us closer to 500 and not mathematically donezo for the draft.