Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

National Road Trip Day

Cool Hwhip

Apparently, according to my niece at least lol, today is National Road Trip Day. Just got me thinking about some road trips I have taken in the past and ones I hope to take either this summer or the next. One road trip I really enjoyed was when I drove out to Montana a couple years ago to visit a friend of mine and to go hunting. On the way there, we got lost more than once and picked up a hitchhiker who was the spitting image of Bill Murray...if BM was a crackhead lol. Good times.

Would like to make a trip to Canada when get a chance and one through South America also.

How about ya'll? Any dream road trips or crazy stories?

Edited by Cool Hwhip
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Cool Hwhip said:

Apparently, according to my niece at least lol, today is National Road Trip Day. Just got me thinking about some road trips I have taken in the past and ones I hope to take either this summer or the next. One road trip I really enjoyed was when I drove out to Montana a couple years ago to visit a friend of mine and to go hunting. On the way there, we got lost more than once and picked up a hitchhiker who was the spitting image of Bill Murray...if BM was a crackhead lol. Good times.

Would like to make a trip to Canada when get a chance and one through South America also.

How about ya'll? Any dream road trips or crazy stories?

I just wanted to say I like your screen name.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

How many Phish concerts?

I lost count at 150. 🤭

The school bus was one of a few on Furthur Tour 98. It's starter was shot by the northeast part of that tour. Needed a good push start to get going from then on. 

29 minutes ago, China said:

Should we call you Keith, or Danny?

Surreal moment the summer of 1998 when there was a Shaggy and Scooby on the bus. Zoinks!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1