Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP:Panda Express staff forced to strip at team-building seminar that seemed like a ‘cult initiation ritual,’ lawsuit says

Riggo-toni

The Panda Express cashier had already been forced to strip to her underwear in front of her fellow staff during a “self-improvement” seminar in 2019, she said, and told to open up to the group about her vulnerabilities.

But when a male colleague broke down crying while trying to do the same, the session’s leaders ordered her to go one step further: She had to “hug it out” with him, both of them still undressed, as others filmed her or ogled at her body, the 23-year-old employee in California said.

That was just part of a bizarre, psychologically abusive four-day seminar that “more and more resembled a cult initiation ritual as time went on,” according to a lawsuit she filed last month against the fast-food chain in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Full story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/10/panda-express-california-worker-lawsuit/

Its ****ed up that people need their job at Panda Express bad enough that they did just ****ing quit outright. That people feel so trapped that they thought they had no choice is just crazy. 

*i didnt read anything than what was posted here so if they were trapped in a shipping container or something i take it back

52 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its ****ed up that people need their job at Panda Express bad enough that they did just ****ing quit outright. That people feel so trapped that they thought they had no choice is just crazy. 

*i didnt read anything than what was posted here so if they were trapped in a shipping container or something i take it back

You ever see the movie "Compliance"?..

15 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Never underestimate the allure of Black Pepper Chicken...

Its is pretty good tbh 

But outside of that, the best thing on Panda Expresses menu might be the Sabaro next door. 

11 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

You ever see the movie "Compliance"?..

No but now I want to! Might be the move tonight. 

Archived