Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2020 - Week 15 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

2 hours ago, c slag said:

I don't know if WSH can win the game today but there are some things in thier favor 

1) A West coast team traveling East for a 1:00 start

2) A chance to come out of this with a winning record at home at 4-3 

As for #1: Seattle arrived Friday evening, so time difference unfortunately might not be a factor 

#2, however, hopefully will get the team to come out fired up and win. 

Well for all of the off field drama, it’s turned into a damn interesting season.

Rivera, leading the troops whilst seriously ill, Smith coming back from the brink to get the roll on. Having the most exciting group of D players for years. 

I expect today to be a tough day at the office. Positive outlook being we have plenty left to play for in the next couple of weeks. 

Few beers later watching the game in the Christmas holidays. Can’t beat it.

2 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Rivera, leading the troops whilst seriously ill, Smith coming back from the brink to get the roll on. Having the most exciting group of D players for years. 

Also, if we are very lucky, there might be a bit of a Haskins redemption ark story line starting today.  Not sayin' I'm expecting it.  But hope springs eternal.

Obviously Russell Wilson’s ability to scramble when the play breaks down concerns me but WR’s DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett big play ability makes me incredibly nervous.  I believe the key to today’s game is containing their WR’s and preventing big plays down the field.  The defensive line should continue its dominance but Fuller and Darby have a tough task ahead of them today.

Todays 3 keys to winning:

1) Contain Seattle WR’s

2) Win time of possession

3) ZERO TURNOVERS!

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

#2, however, hopefully will get the team to come out fired up and win. 

I would be concerned about the team being fired up if Gruden were still coaching.  I have not seen the Football Team this focused and fired up since Gibbs II.  Coach Rivera has the team motivated at exactly the right time!

Archived