Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It could be worse, you could be John Carney!!

Chrisbob74

The only thing missing in the Saints last play with 7 seconds remaining, were fans and Cal's Berkeley marching band running out on the field during the play. :laugh:

Some of you young guys probably wont know what I'm talking about here. But California was involved in a game years ago and scored on the same type of play as New Orleans, but the band and fans had already run out on the field as time expired.

The last ball carrier was weaving his way through the fans into the end zone. It was hilarious. Like the Keystone Cops. :laugh:

Originally posted by inmate running the asylum

The only thing missing in the Saints last play with 7 seconds remaining, were fans and Cal's Berkeley marching band running out on the field during the play. :laugh:

Some of you young guys probably wont know what I'm talking about here. But California was involved in a game years ago and scored on the same type of play as New Orleans, but the band and fans had already run out on the field as time expired.

The last ball carrier was weaving his way through the fans into the end zone. It was hilarious. Like the Keystone Cops. :laugh:

I remember that. And the trombone player got bodyslammed by the dude scoring the TD.:laugh:

Originally posted by SkinsFan56

That was one of the sweetest plays I have ever seen though.

It really was. . . which makes Carney's miss all the more tragic. It's not just that he missed a game-winning extra point. He missed an extra-point after one perhaps the most amazing plays in NFL history. So it will be remembered for a long, long time - and so will the miss.

Bummer for Carney.

Archived