Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maybe there is some truth to Bill Callahan coming to the Skins

Knowing Al Davis I think Callahan's jig is up. So there may be some truth in the rumor that Callahan will wind up with the Skins. But I think it would be as the OL coach, not the OC. Callahan may figure that Spurrier will hang himself in one more year, and then he might be in line for the head coaching job.

In all fairness, Callahan is a good OL coach, although I would prefer Jim McNally of the Giants. :rolleyes:

-- Davis to Fire Raiders Coaching Staff -- from FFMastermind.com

Fox Sports' John Czarnecki reports Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis plans to fire HC Bill Callahan and his coaching staff once the season ends, according to three league sources who have spoken with Davis. "The walls are closing in around us," Callahan told a friend. Most of the Raider assistants have been looking for jobs.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Funny thing.... no one is criticizing Al Davis for getting rid of a coach only 2 years into his contract.

Hmmm.

And this is a coach who took his team to the Super Bowl in his first season.

Are there any Callahan apologists out there? Of course not.

A very good point Die Hard. Just Win Baby. :laugh:

Originally posted by Dr. D

well when you come with CREDIBILITY .....

as kooky as Davis is/hasbeen there is no denying the sucess he has enjoyed.

Danny gurl go find some cred.

Davis is a guy who moved the Raiders from Oakland to L.A., back to Oakland, and is now angling to get out of his lease in Oakland to presumably move the Raiders back to L.A.

Oh, gee, could we, as Skins fans, ever be so lucky as to have that kind of ownership? :rolleyes:

Archived