Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Thompson where do I begin?

joeken24

32 minutes ago, Coolio47 said:

This has to be one of the more toxic posts I've seen, joking or not.  There are so many things about this post that are ignorant and dumb, and clearly based off resentment from the team's 0-5 record, that I don't even know where to start.

Team just finished a game that put them at 0-5,  emotions are naturally going to run high.  He clearly knows his coach is going to be fired, the coach that helped him make a name for himself, and probably feels like he failed his coach/colleague/friend, contributing to his firing.  He has every right to be this emotional, as he should be.  Doesn't make him "a ****ing [childish insult] ", it makes him a damn human being.  But yeah, let's mock and resent him for it.

Yeah, he should mask his emotions based upon how it makes you feel.  Totally healthy way to deal with your emotions is to keep them bottled up, as to not annoy others.

The condescension is strong with this one.

Yeah,? Not a thinly veiled, resentful rant?  If so, it's not a funny one.  But I suppose it's easier to backtrack on a "bit" regarding a clearly upset player, as opposed to a hard stance.

Everything about this post is pointless.

So you found it necessary to chime in on a post you found to be pointless? Consider your ways and don't lose any sleep ok. Relax Francis.

hqdefault.jpg.3751166092409d7cf0600134d7347f14.jpg

I can see you now, throwing something at your computer screen. Damn. I could see if I was joking about someone crying about ST's death. But the guy you all wanted fired is sitting at his home in Craighton smoking a cigarette and drinking some craft waiting for another million+ check to come his way next year. Chris crying about it just seems laughable to me. I feel like i'm fighting against short haired chicks with plaid shirts. 

I can see why he's crying.

It's not just about him being emotional or him being close to Jay.

But what he touched on in this interview, he has actually covered in previous interviews while Jay's job was still somewhat secure ; When CT was new in the NFL and not fully developed, Jay expressed confidence in CT's potential and encouraged him quite a bit, and that probably was an inspiration to CT. I think that would move any player to tears.

It would be just as if Rob Kelly ended up succeeding in the NFL ; one would expect him to get emotional about Jay, due to all that "support" when he was green.

55 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

I feel like i'm fighting against short haired chicks with plaid shirts. 

Look who's emotions are getting the better of them now!

What exactly did the short haired chicks in plaid shirts do to you that prompted this outpouring of feelings?

• TK locked this topic

Archived