Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS QUOTES & NOTES

TK

REDSKINS HEAD COACH JAY GRUDEN

On injuries:
“No injuries of note.”

On what hasn’t worked on defense:
“I don’t know yet. I’ll have to go back and watch this film. There are no excuses to be had. We have to look
at ourselves, and we have to play better. We’re minus a couple pieces in the secondary, that has an issue. But
really, we should be better than this. That’s on us, obviously, as coaches and we have to get more out. We
have a very talented group on defense, and we’re not reaching them. We have to play better, and we will play
better. We have 14 games left and still a lot of football to play.”

On if there will be any coaching changes:
“No, I think after two games – you’re talking about playing two very good offensive football teams and two
of the best offensive lines in pro football we just played back-to-back. That’s no excuse whatsoever, but I
don’t think we need to hit the panic button yet. We just have to continue to focus on what we can do better to
win. Get Jonathan [Allen] in here, get a couple of our corners back in here and let’s go back and strap it up
against Chicago [Bears] next week and see what happens.” 

On the penalties on the right side of the offensive line:
“Today I can’t explain it. I don’t know what happened. I didn’t see the holding calls that they called on those
two guys [Brandon Scherff and Morgan Moses]. They are costly penalties again. We talk about their
movement all the time. Until you have to go block their movement, their stunts, and you have to react and
stick your foot in the ground and react, and then bounce off the stunt and try to get the other guy, it’s easier
said than done sometimes. We’re very effective and have been for a long time. A couple holding calls here
and there may be understandable, but we’ve had way too many the first two weeks.”

On the experience of his defensive unit:
“We have some moving parts now. Landon Collins is a veteran guy but this is his first year, [Montez]
Sweat’s in his first year, [Cole] Holcomb, it’s his first year, [Jon] Bostic is in his first year. We’re playing
Dominique [Rodgers-Cromartie] at corner and this is Jimmy Moreland’s first year, so it’s not like we are the
most experienced group. We feel like were very talented, but we`re still fighting through somethings. There
are a lot of things to look forward to, without a doubt, but we do have to play better and strap it up and get
back to work.

On CB Josh Norman’s performance:
“I have to look at the film, sometimes they may be in a zone and he may be expecting middle help. But I
don’t know, I’ll have to wait and see the film. If he’s playing a cover two and they run a basic ground draw,
then that’s not his guy. We just have to look at it and get more out of all of our guys. But I’m not going to
blame Josh Norman for this one.”

On the issues with starting fast but not finishing in the second half:
“Offensively, it’s the penalties again killed us on those couple drives. Defensively, we gave up another big
play on the post route. Then the drive to start the second half, they ate the clock up and knocked it down our
throat, good game plan by them. [Cowboys Offensive Coordinator] Kellen Moore did a great job offensively,
and credit to [Cowboys Head Coach Jason] coach Garrett, their staff and players.”

On cleaning up the penalties:
“I have to check them out, I have to look at them. The play at the end of the half, we were going to hold them
to a field goal, and they called defensive holding and we thought their left tackle held our guy. Instead it was
on us and they got and extra down and they scored a touchdown. That’s a four point swing right there, we`ll
have to wait and see what that looked like. Every coach in the NFL teaches fundamental football – hand
usage, knowing the snap count. Eventually, we are going to have to execute a little bit better and make sure
we understand that we’re being watched very closely. We got to eliminate penalties offensively and
defensively.”

On WR Terry McLaurin and why he didn’t play as much in the preseason: 
“Well he was hurt a little bit. I didn’t want him to go out there and he hurt his back or butt muscle or
something, so we laid off of him. But we see Steve [Sims Jr.] as a guy that’s very smart, very young. That
whole receiving core actually did pretty good today with all the moving parts. We had some no-huddle and
some different formations like he and Trey Quinn. Robert Davis came in a little bit, and obviously Steve
Sims had a couple of carries there. It’s pretty impressive so far. I think there’s a lot to look forward to. The
youth on this team is getting better and better as the season goes on.”

On keeping the players in a positive mindset:
“We played two games and that’s the big thing. It’s got to keep in-house and stay together. That’s without a
doubt. I know there’s going to be a lot of people that are going to try and tear us apart without a doubt and
deservedly so, probably. But we played two games. We played two very good football teams. Unfortunately,
we’re zero-and-two in our division. We lost to Dallas and Philadelphia, two of our rivals and we don’t like
that at all. But there’s a lot of football left. We have a young football team that’s going to develop and grow.
We need veterans to step up and take this team by the throat and I think it will happen. I still feel very
optimistic about the future of this football team.”

On where the team stands in the division:
“I think when you see us in the first half of the first two games, we can go toe-to-toe with anybody. I think
we wore down a little bit, then we let some things happen where we did not come out of the funk. We did not
get the momentum back in our favor. We held the field goal, got it down to 10, and we had a fourth down-
and-three and we missed Chris Thompson out of bounds. That could’ve been a big play and a chance for us
to go down and try and get some momentum back. But these first two games, it’s all about when you lose
momentum. You’ve got to seize it back somehow. Somebody’s got to step up, make a big play on offense,
defense and special teams, and that just hasn’t happened for us yet. But I expect we stick with the plan. Guys
continue to play hard, buy in and stay together. We’re going to change.”

On getting penalty plays back from the NFL:
“We do it all the time. You send them 10 plays and you get the feedback and the explanations and if they’re
wrong on that one, it doesn’t help the game. You get the explanation and they say, ‘this is why we call it.’
That’s what we’re really looking for, and now we get to have phone calls as well when they have questions,
so we can see what they’re asking about. If it’s our guys holding and all that stuff, we can really hone in and
see why they’re calling holding calls when they’re calling them.”

On the defense:
“For sure. We’re in it together. I’ve spent a lot of time with [Defensive Coordinator] Coach Manusky already
this week and we’re going to work through this thing. This week was a little bit hard when you’re talking
about your fourth defensive back we just signed yesterday and your third safety doesn’t want to play corner
in case [Dominique] Rodgers-Cromartie goes down, he’s playing the whole half limping. We’re a little short-
handed there. Once we get our guys back, I’ll feel a little better about the secondary. The defensive
linebackers we have can’t give up 200 yards rushing against anybody, anytime, any play, anywhere. That’s

something we really have to hone in on. I’m sure [Defensive Line] Coach Tomsula will have a few words to
say about that and [Outside Linebackers] Coach Grimm. We’ll get it shored up.”

On the offensive rhythm:
“I think it’s a combination of things. Both games in the second half, we got down by a couple scores and we
had to hurry up a little but to try and get the ball back and do a little bit of a no-huddle offense. Kind of got
out of our rhythm. We had some really good flashes, we thought some shot plays and we got hit some in our
more down the field throws as well. I’ve got to call some more. We’ve got to protect a little bit better and
we’ve got to take some shots, try and get some chunk yards. It seems like when we do efficient football,
something happens where it’s a holding call or a loss of five or something like that that kills the drive. We’ve
got to take more shots and obviously get our running game going in some way, shape or form.”

On QB Case Keenum:
“I think he’s doing good, really. I think it’s not an easy position to play for your first time learning new
terminology against the Cowboys. It’s an entirely different defensive scheme than we faced last week, so we
have a whole new set of plays. I think he handled it really well. He might’ve miss a few throws here or there,
probably the most glaring one was a fourth-and-five. He was rushing a little bit to Chris [Thompson], but for
the most part, he’s competing. He’s not taking many sacks, he’s getting out of the pocket, he’s making plays,
and I love his competitiveness. I think that will rub off on the entire football team if it hasn’t already. Guys
like to play for him and play with him.”

REDSKINS QUARTERBACK CASE KEENUM

On the offensive performance: 
“I think those guys played well. Obviously, there’s some plays that I want back. It’s a lot of things you
know. I think offensive-wise, we did a great job pass blocking. There was only one sack again against
another great front. I thought they did a great job. Guys made plays downfield. But there are definitely some
balls that I want back. We fought hard, man. We left it all out there. Do we make mistakes? Yeah. Are there
plays that we could have made that would have changed the course of the game? Yeah, for sure. And that's
football. We are going to go learn from it and keep going.”

On WR Steven Sims Jr. and the versality of the offense:
“Yeah, we have so much offense. It’s unbelievable what those guys can do upstairs. And some of the looks
that they;re able to produce and getting guys open. Different formations and just getting guys out in different
spaces. These guys, man, they are some of the best I've been around doing that. We just got to keep attacking
and hitting our shots when they come.”

On what needs to change going forward:
“A lot of things. We need to win. I think some of our goals are taking care of the football. We have to be able
to convert on third downs. We’ve got to be better on third downs. There are some crucial third downs that we
get off the field and they will score points over seven to 14-point swings. Just crucial situations like that. Me
having a better plan for what they are doing or their adjustments and seem to feel better and take what they
give me.”

On if he is one of the veterans needed to pull the team forward:
“No doubt, no doubt. I think a quarterback's always going to be a leader. Getting elected captain was special
for me and it means a lot to me. Yeah, I think it's on us. I don't think anybody has to be anybody that they’re
not. We just have to come in and be ourselves and work hard. And that’s what we do. I've been around this
team for a short while compared to other guys, but they work man. There's a lot of guys putting in a lot of
hours every day that care a lot. I think we got a great opportunity here coming up on Monday night. I think
it'll be another really good defense coming in a playoff caliber team. It will be a really fun atmosphere. The
stadium here at home on a Monday night, I think it'll be rocking. It'll be fun.

On going for it on fourth and seven:
“Yeah, it was big time. That kept us in the game. It was a great catch, a great route. I was able to hang in
there and get great protection. And I was able to get on the ball and Trey [Quinn] made a great play.
Honestly though, for me, I'm looking here and I think we were two of nine on third downs. If that's final,
that’s not really where we need to be on third down. We need to convert on third down because I don't think
that let's get it done.”

On them being challenged on longer second and third downs:
“Yeah, I think we had a couple of longs due to the holding penalties. Whatever it was – negative plays that
did put us in first and second long – well, I thought we had a lot of third and medium to short. Which is
where we want to be maybe like one or two third and really long. But we just have to execute a good plan.
And we weren't able to execute. I think the times we did execute early on in the first half; Trey [Quinn] made
a great catch and got the sideline and we converted that third down and scored a touchdown. The other drives
and off the top of my head, we had to convert fourth downs to go and score a touchdown. That's what it's

about. It's about converting on third down and try not to get the fourth down. We're converting on fourth
down and those all led to points when we did actually convert.”

On if it felt like the offense struggled today:
“There were times when we struggled, but Dallas has some really great players and they did a great job
adjusting to some of the success we had. It feels like a lot of it is us stopping ourselves. We had some great
opportunities to get the ball down the field and we didn’t. It’s the NFL, everybody is good. We got another
good team coming in this week [Chicago Bears]. We have to reload our shells and come back firing.”

On cleaning up the penalties:
“It’s on all of us. I need to get the play quicker, the offense needs to communicate better. It’s all of us having
better technique, it’s me not rushing out of the pocket that way if I have a good pocket. The lineman aren’t
having their man run away resulting in a holding call. So, it’s on all of us. It’s stuff we can work on, watch
film on and come back and get better.”

On the inconsistency in the first two games:
“I have to go back and watch this film. There’s a couple opportunities right before the half but we got a few
penalties that forced us to have to punt the ball. Then they [Cowboys] come back down and score, which was
a big swing in momentum. Just a few players make the difference in the game and that’s how the NFL
works. That’s why everybody is so good in this league and that’s why we grind out every play in practice
because you never know which one is going to make a difference in the game.”

On rookie WR Terry McLaurin:
“We’re still learning what Terry can do as of now.”

“I totally missed Paul. He was wide open for a touchdown and I just totally missed him.”

On the difference between game 1 and game 2:
“We’d all like to throw touchdowns every play and throw deep passes successfully. It would be great to
throw it to Vernon [Davis] and he jump over people. Those are great plays, but sometimes you must grind it
out. It’s not always going to look pretty either, but I trust all those guys in that locker room and know that
they’re going to fight no matter what. None of us expect to be average. We all want to score 100 points a
game.”

On the timing with offensive players:
“We’ll keep getting better at the long ball, but everybody is different. I overthrew Terry [McLaurin] on the
deep ball but found some other guys. That’s what the NFL season is about. It’s about progressing and finding
what you do well to be better at it.”

REDSKINS RUNNING BACK ADRIAN PETERSON

On his reaction to the game:
“Yeah, I thought we came out and it was pretty balanced offensively – running the ball, throwing the ball and
creating a drive. Then I think coming out in that second half, they really kind of hurt us and put points on the
board and we kind of got down about two scores, so that kind of switched the momentum and how we called
the second half. It was a rough second half for us.”

On preparing for the Bears while also keeping in mind that the stakes are raised because of the 0-2
start:

“Yeah, this one is in the books. We’ve got to get ready and get prepared for Chicago who is another great
team on both sides of the ball. But I feel like we have so much potential and we have what it takes to be a

great team. I feel like once we watch this film, guys will be able to see the things that we were able to do
better, eliminate those things and come back and get a W against Chicago.”

On how it made him feel to hear the fans chant his name today:
“Yeah, I heard it. It makes me feel good to have the support of the fans. That is always what you wants as a
team and as a player.”

On passing Jim Brown for No. 5 on the NFL’s all-time rushing touchdowns list:
“Man it’s a blessing. It just continues to show me how blessed I am to continue to play this game in year 13,
to have the opportunity and ability to pass the greats who paved the way. He was the first one that paved the
way for us. This one means a lot more than the other ones will when I pass them because Jim Brown is a guy
I looked up to. I had the opportunity to talk to him on several occasions and just the look in his eyes when
I’m talking to him it’s just like… it’s motivating to me. It feels good to have passed him today but it’s
bittersweet because we didn’t get this divisional win.”

REDSKINS WIDE RECEIVER TERRY McLAURIN

On the loss:
“Its the division between two main rivals, so me personally, I have to assess what I can do better. Make
Case's [Keenum] job even easier. The penalties kind of set us back, and I know against a team like the
Cowboys, you can do that.”

On losing momentum in the game:
“We were moving the ball. We were running, passing. I thought we had them really on their toes. We had
some penalties here that set us back and that allows the defense to bring pressure.”

On starting 0-2 and needing a win:
“You dont want to lose any, but we got to put this one behind us somehow. Get healthy. We got a lot of guys
banged up. Get ready for another [Chicago] Bears team that's coming in with another solid defense. It doesn't
stop in the NFL. You can't lay your head down. You just got to get back to work.”

REDSKINS WIDE RECEIVER PAUL RICHARDSON JR.

On his first touchdown of the season:
“It felt good. Thats what I signed up for to help the team win.”

On the offensive struggles:
“It was frustrating. We want to run the ball hard. We want to put the ball in the air so we can make plays. We
know that it's possible. We've been able to do it. The more balance we stay and more on schedule we stay,
the more successful we are. We got to stay on schedule and stop staying behind the chains the way we are.”

On RB Adrian Peterson:
“I appreciate him bouncing back from last week. Anybody could have been frustrated. He stepped up as a
leader. He stepped up as a man, he stepped up as a ballplayer, as a teammate. He came out and put all that
stuff behind him and left it on the field. When he came out, he performed for us and I appreciate that.”

On 0-2 start and turning it around:
“We got to bounce back. We got a Monday Night Football game that's real important. We know how
important these division games are, but we can’t go backwards. We got to push forward. We beat Dallas here
last year, and Dallas won the division. So we got to finish off the season strong. It's only week two.”

DEFENSIVE TACKLE TIM SETTLE

On the frustration of not having the defensive line at full health:
“It’s a part of overcoming adversity. When your name is called, you gotta be able to step up. That’s apart of
being in the league, you gotta be able to play, you gotta be able to step up, you gotta be able to make
something happen when you step on the field. Nothing else to say about that, it’s just the NFL.”

On how the defense can improve heading into Week 3 and beyond:
“Just keep pushing. Keep having confidence in each other. Just stay by each other’s side, move together.
That also comes whether it’s the offense or special teams moving, the more we come together as a team, the
better we’re going to become as a team overall. We have to talk.”

On the play of the defense through two games:
“It’s hard. Guys go down, you gotta be able to fill in. It’s hard. We got a lot of young guys, I’m young
myself. We gotta be able to move on. You got a long drive, you gotta stay strong and stay consistent. It’s a
part of the NFL, it’s apart of the game. That’s all I can say about that.”

On if they learned anything about themselves:
“Just keep working, just gotta keep working.”

CORNERBACK JIMMY MORELAND

On battling through injuries:
“Those guys are going to be able to get back to where they’re supposed to be so they can help us out. Next
man up, that’s one thing you always know at [defensive back].”

On if he’s surprised about the early struggles in the secondary:
“Not really a surprise. It’s the NFL. Everyone is special. We can say we have a great defense, but we have to
go out there and play like that. Other than that, we just have to go out and compete.”

On bottling up the emotions of the 0-2 start:
“We gotta stay together. A lot of people are going to try to pull us apart. Media out there is going to try to
pull us apart, but it’s an 0-2 start. We got 14 more games to get better. Hopefully we can come out with the
right mindset Monday night.”

On if he’s surprised about the defensive performance in the first two weeks:
“Not really surprised. Like I said about injuries that occur that stopped us and getting us winded on long
drives. That comes on our part of getting off the field. Just gotta communicate better and become a better
defense.”

LINEBACKER JON BOSTIC

On the short comings defensively:
“We gotta for a full 60 minutes. Not 55 out of 60 plays. It’s just really down to that. It’s how you’re
supposed to play. Games are left at that. At the end of the day, we’re not going to dwell on that. We gotta get
on to Chicago and we’ll watch the film. We gotta be critical of ourselves. We gotta do more.”

On if the injuries and youth lead to issues:
“Yeah, but we’ll never use that as an excuse. We’re not going to say, ‘We have a guy out here, we have a
guy out here.’ Everybody in this game, they’re here for a reason. No matter who it is, whenever your number
is called upon, you have to be ready to play. Whatever you have to do.”

On how the defense can improve:
“We go back and take away those explosive plays, it’s a different ballgame. We gotta get back to watching
film. Gotta be critical of ourselves. Gotta be continue to work.”

On being down multiple scores:
“We’ve got to play better defense on third downs. We had a big third down-and-five early in the third
quarter. We played cover two and they hit a little route in zone for a gain of 15. They ran a zone read for 45
yards, which we’ve seen many times on tape where somebody’s got to have the gap or somebody didn’t take
the quarterback. I think we’ve got to hone in, play better, play smart, play more efficiently, play tougher, and
play more physical. That’s what we’re all about.”

REDSKINS-COWBOYS GAME NOTES

• The Washington Redskins fell to the Dallas Cowboys, 31-21, at FedexField on Sunday afternoon.

• The Redskins game captains were: QB Case Keenum, G Brandon Scherff, LB Ryan Kerrigan, S
Landon Collins and S Deshazor Everett.

• The Redskins scored touchdowns on all three of their trips into the red zone. The last time the Redskins
scored touchdowns on all of their trips into the red zone was against Atlanta in Week 9 of the 2018
season when they went 2-for-2 in red zone.

• The Redskins received the ball first for the second-consecutive week. It is the second week in a row that
they lost the coin toss and the opposing team deferred.

• The Redskins did not allow a score on the Cowboys first possession. Dating back to last season, the
Redskins have not allowed a score on their opponents opening possession in three-consecutive games.
All three games were against NFC East opponents.

• The Redskins recorded an interception against the Cowboys for the first time since Week 17 2015
season.

• The Redskins first forced turnover of the season was an interception by Dak Prescott this afternoon. This
marks the fourth-consecutive season that the first turnover forced by the Redskins defense was an
interception.

• Quarterback Case Keenum finished 26-for-37 for 221 yards and two touchdowns. He finished with a passer
rating of 103.5.

• It was the first time since Weeks 12-13 of the 2017 season that Keenum has posted consecutive games with
a 100.0-plus passer rating in his career.

• It was the second-consecutive game that Keenum threw multiple touchdowns and zero interceptions. It was
the first time since Weeks 12-13 of the 2017 season that he has accomplished that feat.

• Keenum is 56-of-81 in the first two games, giving him a completion percentage of 69 percent. That is a
career high for him through the opening two weeks of a season.

• Keenum has 56 completions in the last two games, which is the second most of his career in a
consecutive game span. He had 60 completions in Week 5-6 of the 2018 season.

• This was the 22nd game of Keenum’s career that he has thrown for two or more touchdowns.

• Running back Adrian Peterson rushed for 25 yards on 10 carries and hauled in two receptions for seven
yards.

• Peterson (107) scored on a 1-yard touchdown run in the first quarter, which was his 107th career rushing
touchdown. He passed Hall of Famer Jim Brown (106) for No. 5 on the NFL’s all-time list.

• Peterson’s (113) touchdown in the first quarter was the 113th overall touchdown in his career and he passed
Shaun Alexander (112) and is now tied with Lenny Moore (113) for No. 15 on the NFL’s all-time list.

• Running back Chris Thompson tied a team-high with five receptions and registered 48 yards receiving. He
also had three rushing yards on two carries.

• Thompson (1,510) passed Ladell Betts (1,505) for No. 7 on the franchise list for career receiving yards by a
running back.

• Wide receiver Terry McLaurin had team highs in receptions (5) and receiving yards (62). He also recorded
his second career touchdown and has started his career with touchdown receptions in consecutive games.

• McLaurin is the first Redskins rookie to record a touchdown reception in consecutive games to start their
career (per Pro Football Reference).

• McLaurin is the first Redskins rookie to register a touchdown reception in consecutive games since Aldrick
Robinson scored a touchdown in Week 10 and Week 11 of the 2012 season.

• Wide receiver Paul Richardson Jr. notched three receptions for 16 receiving yards and one touchdown.

• Richardson Jr. hauled in a 9-yard touchdown reception in the third quarter. The touchdown was the 11th of
his career and his first since scoring against the Carolina Panthers in Week 6 of the 2018 season.

• Wide receiver Trey Quinn finished the game with four receptions for 36 yards.

• Rookie wide receiver Steven Sims Jr. saw action in his second career game and recorded his first career
reception for three yards. He also recorded 16 rushing yards on three carries.

• Tight end Vernon Davis finished the game with three receptions for 29 yards receiving.

• Davis surpassed 7,500 career receiving yards on his 9-yard reception in the third quarter.

• Defensive lineman Matt Ioannidis finished the game with five tackles (four solo) and now has 50 total
tackles in his career (according to STATS LLC).

• Linebacker Ryan Kerrigan recorded his 130th consecutive regular season start, the lon

gest active streak among active NFL linebackers. Kerrigan has not missed a start in his NFL career.

• Kerrigan remains as one of six NFL players (and only three non-quarterbacks) to have started every game
since the start of the 2011 season (Brandon Carr, Patrick Peterson, Philip Rivers, Matt Ryan and Matthew
Stafford).

• Kerrigan registered a sack in the first half bringing his career total to 85.5. The sack was his 12th against
the Cowboys and moved him past Clyde Simmons (11.5) for the fourth-most against Dallas in NFL
history since sacks became an official statistic in 1982. Kerrigan’s 12 sacks against Dallas are his most
against any team.

• Safety Landon Collins registered a game-high 12 tackles (nine solo), including one for a loss.

• Safety Montae Nicholson finished the game with nine tackles (seven solo), one interception and one pass

defensed. The interception was the second of his career and his first since 2017. His 23-yard interception
return was the longest of his career.

• It is the first time in the Jay Gruden Era that two safeties had eight-plus tackles each in a single game (Collins
- 12 & Nicholson - nine).

• Cornerback Josh Norman finished the game with four tackles (three solo) and one pass defensed.

• Norman notched the 75th pass defensed of his career. He is now the 23rd active player in the NFL with 75-
plus passes defensed.

• Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie started his 121st game and his first with Washington.
Washington is the sixth team in the NFL that Rodgers-Cromartie has started a game for. He finished the
game with four tackles (two solo).

• Punter Tress Way recorded four punts for 198 total yards for an average of 49.5 and a net average of
48.5. He pinned all four of his punts inside the 20-yard line.

• Way’s net average of 48.5 yards was the fourth highest in a single game in his career.

• Way (137) registered four punts inside the 20-yard line and passed Matt Turk (134) for the most punts
inside the 20-yard line in franchise history since the statistic began being tracked in 1976.

• Kicker Dustin Hopkins was 3-for-3 on PATs and is now 124-for-130 in his career on extra points.

52 minutes ago, TK said:

and your third safety doesn’t want to play corner in case [Dominique] Rodgers-Cromartie goes down

Doesn't want to play corner?  Where else do players get to decide what they will or will not do?  This does not seem like a team player to me.  More like inmates running the asylum.

What?????? Do we…do we watch the same team??? Are we seeing the same things? Manusky is clueless. He would get outcoached by a baboon on an acid trip. He would make Nate Peterman look like Joe ****ing Montana. What world is he living in? They make zero adjustments at halftime, they are allowing huge plays all over the place, and it’s just a mess. You don’t have to be a football savant to watch this defense and see there are GLARING issues. And how about all this?

STAFF ISN’T REACHING THEM??????? They had all training camp and preseason!!!!!!! What world…I’m just….it’s incredible. I’m having a hard time typing how idiotic of a statement that is. And then he says “they’ve played two great offenses”. Like..what???? Yeah, that’s the point of having a good defense. You can’t win a Super Bowl without stopping those teams. The **** is he even saying? This is crazytown. Gruden is as good as gone. Another wasted season.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/i-cant-believe-how-big-of-bozos-jay-gruden-and-greg-manusky-are

Archived