Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson and Sexual Abuse of Children

No Excuses

Watched part one - disgusting to say the least. You can see and hear the angst in Robson and Safechuk's voices as they recount these memories. They aren't acting, this actually happened. 

Grown men don't spend the majority of their time with 7-12 year olds. They just don't. What strikes me, and I think a few of you have commented on this, is how absolutely oblivious the parents were. MJ calling Robson and sending an inordinate amount of faxes to his home saying, "I love you," in every message. I mean geez what the hell do you think is going on? You think this is normal? And the people around MJ, his assistants or whatever. They were oblivious too.

I didn't even mention the whole outwardly sleeping with kids. I mean....jesus who in their right mind would think that is okay? How did we as a society miss that?

A completely disgusting and ****ed up situation. Michael Jackson was a piece of **** and I hope he rots in hell.

20 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

The director went in believing Michael Jackson was a pedophile and went in trying to nail him, he didnt really care whether what they were telling him was true.  The one-sided nature of the doc told everybody what he was after.  

Robson has proven to have been lying about stuff, now this Safechuck guy cant get his story straight either.

Archived