Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ProFootballTalk : Zach Brown On This Organization

desertbeagle85

13 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Don't mistake professionalism for institutional ism. Staying professional does not mean staying quiet when professionalism is compromised by egos and stubbornness behind closed doors. Blame it on the media this time if you want (and believe me, I'm the first to get on the media). But in this case, the Redskins' so called organization does not get my benefit of the doubt. Its poorly run on and off the field. To be quiet about the problems, IMO is unprofessional and a part of the problem. Speaking of...have you heard from that professional GM? Have you heard from that professional coach that laughed when ask if changes will be made. How about all the games where it was obvious the coaches were unprepared? Was that professional? Spare me the anecdotal phrases we all grew up to know. I for one believe all those catchy phrase are just bull**** made for those that would have us bound in whatever institution(s) you and I was bred in. I'm not professional......I'm a reasonable free thinker.

I'm not making that mistake... DJ was completely unprofessional, period, end of story. Ever concern you mentioned can be filtered up, behind the scenes. Whether change is implemented is not the debate.

Bottom line, player subsequently admits he was wrong in how he did it. Kind of moot to argue at this point

1 hour ago, Bonez3 said:

I'm not making that mistake... DJ was completely unprofessional, period, end of story. Ever concern you mentioned can be filtered up, behind the scenes. Whether change is implemented is not the debate.

Bottom line, player subsequently admits he was wrong in how he did it. Kind of moot to argue at this point

The biggest issue, which you already covered, is the insubordination. Lack of professionalism is important, but players absolutely have to buy in and follow the chain of command. And if you are to believe the reports, it was having a negative effect on the locker room. Under no circumstance should multiple instances of blowing off directives from your coach be tolerated.

When players criticized fans I said they shouldn't be saying it to the press...may have been true, but it still shouldn't have been said publicly. Same holds true for players criticizing coaches.

13 hours ago, Bonez3 said:

so why are you arguing? Its all opinion anyway. Also the word Professional is such a subjective word. For instance, you're not being very professional about demanding that what you say is absolutely correct. Kinda reminds me of an organization I know.

Archived