Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lock up Josh Johnson now

Tsailand

8 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Again, more BS excuses.  How do we know Kaep is about himself?  How do we know any causes will be his focus at this point?  We don't know because our front office is too much of a coward to take a chance on having a QB who knows how to lead a team to a Super Bowl.

Kaep already stated that he will no longer kneel during the anthem.  He used his platform to expose an age old problem in this country and I'm damn proud of him for doing that too!!!  He's not getting a tryout because they think he will kneel again, he's being punished for exposing a way of life that angered a select "few" by bringing attention to it.

Then you said you would rather have RG3???  PLEASE...  I thought you said you don't want a clown circus, a player who's about himself and his "causes"???  Those things PERFECTLY describe RG3!!!!!  RG3 shouldn't even spoken in the same breath as Kaep.  Kaep led a team to a Super Bowl....  RG3 is arguably the biggest NFL draft bust in history.  He had ONE good year in a gimmicky offense until the rest of the league caught up with it.

Hell no to RG3.  I'd rather have Tim Tebow.

RG wasn't a bust - his knee got busted.  Until he got injured, he was a budding star.  He's had a few years to humble himself, get healthy, and improve.  I'd take him over Kaepernick in a millisecond. 

@The Red and the Black @NikeRedskin7

Friendly advice - no politics in the Stadium threads.  It’s in the rules and the mods will absolutely enforce it.  It’s a part of what makes this forum better than many others.  I would strongly suggest editing your posts.  

As for the OP, I get the thinking.  I like the idea of bringing him into camp, and that could become harder/more expensive if we wait until he’s on the open market.  

Johnson’s legs, his composure, and the growth we saw from him between start 1 and start 2 make him an intriguing option to battle for the #2 spot.  He likely comes cheaper than McCoy and is certainly a healthier option.  Need to bring in a rook - either as a PS candidate, or to battle for the #1/#2 spots as Alex heals.  Actually, I’d bring in a second rook too - a 7th round or UDFA type - to potentially stash on the PS.  

2 hours ago, skinny21 said:

@The Red and the Black @NikeRedskin7

Friendly advice - no politics in the Stadium threads.  It’s in the rules and the mods will absolutely enforce it.  It’s a part of what makes this forum better than many others.  I would strongly suggest editing your posts.  

As for the OP, I get the thinking.  I like the idea of bringing him into camp, and that could become harder/more expensive if we wait until he’s on the open market.  

Johnson’s legs, his composure, and the growth we saw from him between start 1 and start 2 make him an intriguing option to battle for the #2 spot.  He likely comes cheaper than McCoy and is certainly a healthier option.  Need to bring in a rook - either as a PS candidate, or to battle for the #1/#2 spots as Alex heals.  Actually, I’d bring in a second rook too - a 7th round or UDFA type - to potentially stash on the PS.  

I just reacted to the bs politics that came my way

Archived