Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar wil not be

Lavarleap56

playing anywhere else but Washington people. Lavar has moved his whole family to the Ashburn/Fairfax area, his younger brother is in school out here and he loves the area. Lavar is also building a huge million dollar home in Annapolis, M.D. on the water that is due to be completed in the summer.

Lavar is planting his roots in D.C. and doesnt plan on leaveing. No player will take the first offer on a contract extension and negotiations will continue. Lavar will be a skin for life, when have you seen Danny ever begin to attempt to re-sign a player that has three years left before he is a free agent??

Originally posted by lavarleap56

playing anywhere else but Washington people. Lavar has moved his whole family to the Ashburn/Fairfax area, his younger brother is in school out here and he loves the area. Lavar is also building a huge million dollar home in Annapolis, M.D. on the water that is due to be completed in the summer.

Lavar is planting his roots in D.C. and doesnt plan on leaveing. No player will take the first offer on a contract extension and negotiations will continue. Lavar will be a skin for life, when have you seen Danny ever begin to attempt to re-sign a player that has three years left before he is a free agent??

You are right on target LL56, I just got done talking to a guy who plays flag football with LaVars brother, and he talked to him last night and said he wasn't going anywhere a long-term contract will get done, he said he loves it here and is going to be a Redskin. :hump:

Originally posted by Cleotis

annapolis is a nice area. i don't want to live close to my job either. you need to feel like you're getting away.

Absolutely. I've never lived any closer than 20 miles from my job.

Lavar didn't take it now because salaries could change dramatically in the next three years and he's going to wait and watch what happens. It's to early for anyone in their right mind to sign a contract through 2011 or however long when the money he could be making in 2010 in a contract he signed in 2003 could be chump change compared to others.

Originally posted by Nighthawk

I heard he was building a house in Annapolis. Why Annapolis?

He could build himself a house on the Potomac here in Fairfax and still be close to Ashburn. That's one hell of a drive from Annapolis to Ashburn everyday.

Possibly because he wants a house on the water… which excludes Potomac and Fairfax. Also, 1 Mil. Doesn’t buy you in Potomac or Fairfax near what you can get in Annapolis – actually, even in Annapolis that is not a huge house – relatively speaking.

He is going to keep his house right now in Fairfax, V.a. which happens to be Terry Robiskies old house. The house he is building is more than 1 million by the way . It is in Annapolis because he wanted to be on the chesapeake bay and not a river and it has a ton of land.

The other reason not to be in Loudoun or Fairfax is that he has three Pitbulls and the counties are very tough on the "pit-bull" laws. if you take them in public they have to be muzzled and wear orange with writing on the side that says DANGEROUS DOG.

The other reason not to be in Loudoun or Fairfax is that he has three Pitbulls and the counties are very tough on the "pit-bull" laws. if you take them in public they have to be muzzled and wear orange with writing on the side that says DANGEROUS DOG.

And that's just the pit bull owners who have to wear all that gear. ;)

Everyone knows that Annapolis is the janx! He'll just buy some sweet-ass condo near Ashburn for the season when he's not kicking it in the MD!

He's definately going to resign...they just need to get the restructuring stuff done...people assume that just becasue he's restructuring, he's getting dicked in some way...he still gets his $$, and is going to get a fat extension, I'm sure, to go along with it. He's here for awhile.

This man is a pure genius.......all of you disbelievers that think he is leaving have no concept of reality. He is going to be a skin for a really long time.....

Champ is staying too

Archived