Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

Notre Dame has a better team than I have them credit for. Solid effort and game. Actually nice to watch a good game without a video game score.

Today I’m taking...

Tampa -6. Todd Bowles gets Daniel Jones to cough it up numerous times.

Steelers +6.5. Mason Rudolph can play.

Rams -3. Browns overreaction line after beating a miserable Jets team. Wade Phillips destroys Browns weak OL.

I am taking a small bet on Miami +22.5. Rosen is playing today. I think he gets a couple scores against a workman like Cowboys win. Maybe 35-14. Or something like that.

On 9/20/2019 at 9:48 AM, DCSaints_fan said:

Raiders (+9) at Minnesota 

Patriots (-22.5) over NY Jets  - Belicheck is ruthless particularly to division opponents

Chiefs (-6.5) over Ravens

Seahawks (-5) over Saints 😥

Lions (+6) at Philly

Wow, I sucked.   At least my Saints won. 

Other than that, goddang Pats backup throwing a pick 6 in the 4th quarter to the stupid Jets when they were up 30-7 ...

Good thing I didn't actually put any money on any of these games.   Maybe I should start pulling a Constanza and going against my instincts...

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I need to crunch these Minshew numbers.

He played at ECU which is my neck of the woods. Saw him play a lot. Followed him at Washington St. 

Just one of those less talented, gamer types. We’ll see how long he can stay afloat.

I was glad you didn’t get pinched by a garbage time Cousins back door cover. It seemed inevitable.

22 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

He played at ECU which is my neck of the woods. Saw him play a lot. Followed him at Washington St. 

Just one of those less talented, gamer types. We’ll see how long he can stay afloat.

I was glad you didn’t get pinched by a garbage time Cousins back door cover. It seemed inevitable.

I’ve crunched the numbers and I still can’t quite make the numbers work.  I mean, what the hell is this?

https://twitter.com/jaguars/status/1178436857249615872?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fjaguarswire.usatoday.com%2f2019%2f09%2f29%2fwatch-gardner-minshew-dodges-3-tackles-for-a-touchdown-pass-to-ryquell-armstead%2f

Also...

Niners 41 Bengals 17 week 2
Niners 24 Steelers 20 week 3
Steelers have won 16 straight Monday Night games.

Steelers -3.5

What am I missing?

Edited by TryTheBeal!

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’ve crunched the numbers and I still can’t quite make the numbers work.  I mean, what the hell is this?

What am I missing?

You can’t measure magic. 

I think people were surprised that the Bengals lost by one on the road in Seattle. I know I was. And their defense has underperformed.

But I’m a believer in Rudolph. I’m taking the Steelers tonight.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

You can’t measure magic. 

I think people were surprised that the Bengals lost by one on the road in Seattle. I know I was. And their defense has underperformed.

But I’m a believer in Rudolph. I’m taking the Steelers tonight.

Easy money.

• Like 1