Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

After last weekends thorough thrashing of my ml dogs, an 0-5 run to conclude the day, another Saturday has, perhaps cruelty, presented itself armed with slim hopes of redemption.

Youngstown +375

Richmomd +375

Fairfield -3

Green Bay -2.5

Parlay the opposite & send flowers to my funeral - if you’d be so kind.

• Haha 1

Congrats to all who hit the buzzer beater back door cover with UVA 😉

I think Rams shut down run but their secondary is terrible. I expect NO to be able to open and hold comfortable lead and win by 7+.

Something is telling me don't bet against Belichek, although KC is definitely more talented team right now

2 hours ago, Bonez3 said:

Congrats to all who hit the buzzer beater back door cover with UVA 😉

I think Rams shut down run but their secondary is terrible. I expect NO to be able to open and hold comfortable lead and win by 7+.

Something is telling me don't bet against Belichek, although KC is definitely more talented team right now

Yes, that buzzer beater cover was delicious, but that's why I'm not big on betting hoops.  Too many late game shenanigans.  I have to admit that Duke played better than I thought they would.  Those young kids are legit.

I think KC gets it done today.  I'm a "bet the game, not the name" guy, and KC has been the best team all year.  Pats struggle on the road, but a highly motivated Brady is certainly capable of pulling it off.  If he does, I think you could argue that it would be the most impressive win of his career.  Historically, when Pats play the AFC title game at home they win.  When they play on the road they lose.  I'm sticking with the trend.  

I thought the under in the Chiefs/Patriots game was golden until the final 10 minutes. An insane amount of scoring in such a short amount of time.

Over under in the Georgetown/Creighton game today in 166. That's a super high number. Both teams score a ton but I don't see that pace being met. $165 on the under.