Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daniel Snyder ...Dare We Say Maturing....as a competent owner

skins_warrior

13 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Sort of related story......Eagles gave one of the former executive assistants who was let go by Chip Kelly a Super Bowl ring. I thought that was a classy move by the organization.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23804871/philadelphia-eagles-surprise-former-team-secretary-super-bowl-ring

A classy way to reach out to longtime employees and to stick it to the Wood Chipper at the same time. I like it.

Dude he has not done anything controversial in a while now. But people are going to bring up incidents from the past. "He sued a STH. He's a jerk. He charges too much for parking." 

Listen I'd be the first to criticize Snyder IF he did anything but he is just keeping out of sight. So why should we continue to hold a grudge? 

The more fair criticism is of Bruce Allen (although if you know me you know I have no issue with him the last few years) 

20 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Sort of related story......Eagles gave one of the former executive assistants who was let go by Chip Kelly a Super Bowl ring. I thought that was a classy move by the organization.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23804871/philadelphia-eagles-surprise-former-team-secretary-super-bowl-ring

If this was the Redskins they should damn induct Frank Herzog into the Redskins Ring of Honor or at least name the booth after him. Herzog was arguably the greatest contemporary voice in Redskins history. (obviously not counting guys from the 40's, 50's, etc) 

On 6/15/2018 at 11:02 AM, goskins10 said:

Good grief it was all over the place. I fixed as many as I could find. Seriously, thanks for letting me know. Wish someone had said something sooner. I started with CAPs then decided to spell it out and got it wrong everywhere. Will not forget now!!!  

I'm here for you.  Now about that breakfast cereal choice you are making.....

Archived