Extremeskins

Michael Vick

Ignatius J.

Here are the career statistics for Ramsey and Vick

I want all of you to figure out which one is who:

QB 1. GS 16 ATT 296 CMP 564 PCT 52.5 YDS 3705 TD 23 INT 17 RT 74.2 SK 48

QB 2. GS 18 ATT 305 CMP 578 PCT 52.8 YDS 3960 TD 18 INT 12 RT 74.2 SK 60

Please tell me who is who :)

By the way if you say Vick is not a good throwing QB then you have to say the same for Ramsey, they are identical.

The last stat is rushing yds and tds

QB 1. YDS 61 TD 2

QB 2. YDS 1233 TD 10

Please tell me you would rather have Ramsey over Vick :doh:

Originally posted by speedwagon20

Good research. But I never once said that Ramsey is better than Vick....maybe a better scrambler....

Maybe not Vick has more sacks :laugh:

One other thing to point out is both players do not play in a system where you will have a high completion rate. We like to go deep a lot as well as Atlanta, this isn't like the Jets offense where you have a lot of high percentage passes.

If Vick or Ramsey could get to 55% or even 57% then both will be very effective QB's when it comes to passing.

McNabb has a career 56.7% for completions, this is with below average WR's. Watch out if Vick and Ramsey get to that level.

Originally posted by Duke

And the Chargers used those picks on LT (5th overall) and Drew Brees (in the 2nd round), I think.

No they took Brees with their own pick..... Falcons gave them a second the following year with which they took Reche Caldwell....

So basically The Chargers got Tomlinson, Dwight, and Caldwell for Vick.....

Originally posted by jbooma

:doh:

not even close

jbooma, I have mad respect for ya....but check this

Vick runs the 40 a little under 4.3, LaVar runs between 4.4 and 4.9, so yah...he edges him....an edge so thin Calista FLockhart couldnt fit through it.....I'll take LaVar in that matchup any day all day. Do you think Vick could jump over a center and block a field goal before anybody knew what hit em'? Both are supreme athletes....they each have their remarkable attributes.

Archived