Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Vick

Ignatius J.

Yeah... he is playin so well... I mean, that pick he threw at the end of regulation, they way he set up his throw, and the way the ball came out was amazing. And his sub 50% completion rating is the gold standard.

I like the guy alot... but you guys and ESPN make him seem like a god. I gotta let the air out of his ever growin head just a little by remindin everyone of his passing skills as of now.

So he ran for around a buck fifty and got a TD, make him play RB then.

Vick reminds me of an Elway and Farve type player. He makes everyone on the team play better because they feel as if they don't want to let him down. That defense tonight was awesome, and they have not played like that this year. I don't know what it is but he is special.

Also for the poster that said stop the hype, well think of this this was his fist game back 150 passing 150 rushing and 2 tds, no he is not that good :doh:

Joe T said it perfect, once teams are afraid of his arm then he will be complete.

stop hating monkeyboy

Vick is in essence playing the preseason, and thru the rust is looking impressive.

A healthy Dunn, chemistry with peerless price and crumpler will make this team a contender in 2k4 and they are getting a high pick.

Then they are in position to woo hometown boy champ to solidify the secondary or grab another WR like Owens

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyBoy

Yeah... he is playin so well... I mean, that pick he threw at the end of regulation, they way he set up his throw, and the way the ball came out was amazing. And his sub 50% completion rating is the gold standard.

I like the guy alot... but you guys and ESPN make him seem like a god. I gotta let the air out of his ever growin head just a little by remindin everyone of his passing skills as of now.

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you think the Falcons would of had a chance of beating the Panthers without Vick?

Vick is not a great QB yet. Hell, he's not really even a GOOD QB. But, he's the best player in football. He's the biggest game changing player in the league. He's one guy who can turn a terrible team into something immensely better because he brings a dimension no one else does. Now, how good he'll be when he starts to lose his speed through leg injuries we'll know in a few years.

Right now though Vick is a dangerous weapon.

Thank you for that fine forensic analysis. :doh: The guy is a men among boys in terms of physical skills. His legs and feet are the best in the NFL.. probably ever. His arm argueably can be placed with Farve's... Marino's.... and Elway's.

I liked what Joey T said, not only is he an above average QB (when he knocks the rust off), but he's already the best running back in the NFL. His speed, vision, and feet are better than any running back in the league.

That's scary!!!! Yes, we'd be 4-9 if he'd been healthy week #2. Once he knocks the rust off and has another full minicamp, training camp, and preseason.... lookout league. Their nucleous is alarming..... Price.... Crumpler.... Dunn/Duckett.....Griffin (FB).... and Vick. Goodgooglymoogly!!!!!!

EvilMonkey has some good points. There is no doubt that Vick is the best athlete in the NFL. Hands down.

I get the feeling that he is the type of player that is going to be neutralized for at least half the games he plays. Teams are going to force him to throw to beat them and he will not be able to.

He may improve (I'm sure he will) but right now, he's a below-average QB and an incredible runner.

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyBoy

If you don't think Vick makes a difference, look at Atlanta's record last year and their record while he was out this year. It's almost the same freaking team. They even added a weapon (Price) at wideout. Vick is awesome, he's just as fast as the best tailbacks in the NFL and his arm is like Favre in his prime -- a cannon! I wish he was on my team. He has only played one complete season, if he can avoid the injuries he's going to receive with all that scrambling, he is going to be one special player to watch.

Archived