Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You have got to be ****ting me..did anyone see Espn highlights for the game?

BayouBrave86

The week Upshaw started in place of him for the first time and in the locker room he spoke to Snyder got blown way out of proportion. Bruce Smith is a team player and he is an awesome player and a class act! He is Mr. Bruce Smith to everyone!

Congratulations Bruce on a well deserved record...now lets get #200.

The worst thing about Bruce is he cost us so much money and he wasn't worth more than a stupid sack record. None of his sacks won games for us. He was suppose to be a leader in the club house, but he's complained about this and that. All I wanted from Bruce Smith was a player who was a consimate professional. Instead he's part of the reason we were mediocre over the last four years. Get your a$$ off the field old man.

Originally posted by OURYEAR#56

The worst thing about Bruce is he cost us so much money and he wasn't worth more than a stupid sack record. None of his sacks won games for us. He was suppose to be a leader in the club house, but he's complained about this and that. All I wanted from Bruce Smith was a player who was a consimate professional. Instead he's part of the reason we were mediocre over the last four years. Get your a$$ off the field old man.

Why do you suppose so many of his team mates were so excited for Bruce when he broke the record? Bruce has been a leader in the locker room. Players talk about it all the time. You just choose not to hear it. Yeah he went over the line by going to Snyder, but there is not one of you who would not want that record for yourself if you were the one in position to break it. NOT ONE OF YOU.

You know what realy kills me? The "logic" that is used to bash Bruce. Our biggest problem is getting pressure on the QB and that is all bruce wants to do. THAT'S HIS JOB! Yet Bruce is demonized because he wants to get more sacks. Someone care to explain that to me? :gus:

Archived