Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter: Wentz Has Torn ACL

CRobi21

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2017 at 9:14 AM, Taylor 36 said:

There are billions of people that can walk; the number that can lead a team to a SB championship as a QB is significantly less.  The Eagles are one and done in the playoffs with Foles. The Giants won't be there for him to look good against.

Oops

4 hours ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Oops

Hey honestly I can't talk too much sheet about how it turned out.  I'll be eating a lot of crow if Foles somehow pulls it off.  I thought they could beat Atlanta, but I thought they had a VERY small shot against the Vikings/Saints.  

On 12/11/2017 at 9:00 PM, beachboy757 said:

Sucks for Wentz. Hopefully he has a full recovery and continues to bring prestige to the NFCE. Other than that I don't have lots of empathy. I remember RG3 being photoshopped in wheel chairs, photoshopped with metal legs,  and was nicknamed RGKnee. I bet it doesn't feel so good when the injury happens to your own rising star does it Philly fans? 

Don't forget this: 

Feel awful for Wentz because I hear those injuries hurt like hell and recovery's a slow, painful process. The Eagles and their fanbase? I hope it ends the same way every other one of their Super Bowls ends: with frustration and disappointment. 

• 1 month later...

Archived