Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter: Wentz Has Torn ACL

CRobi21

58 minutes ago, Brother Redskin said:

That probably means no super bowl this year but they are likely to be a competitive team for years to come.  Sucks for him but comes with the territory I suppose.  Best of luck to him.

I wouldn’t count Philly out of making the super bowl. Didn’t Foles have that one good season? Pederson seems like a smart coach, who knows, maybe he can get that same kind of potential out of Nick Foles. Who knows. 

Well we know what this is like so it happens.

And here I wished that the Eagles wouldn't win their first super bowl this year.  I didn't think it would go down like this though.?

Okay let's do this.  Please let my Redskins win a Super Bowl next year.?

Sucks for Wentz. Hopefully he has a full recovery and continues to bring prestige to the NFCE. Other than that I don't have lots of empathy. I remember RG3 being photoshopped in wheel chairs, photoshopped with metal legs,  and was nicknamed RGKnee. I bet it doesn't feel so good when the injury happens to your own rising star does it Philly fans? 

17 hours ago, beachboy757 said:

Sucks for Wentz. Hopefully he has a full recovery and continues to bring prestige to the NFCE. Other than that I don't have lots of empathy. I remember RG3 being photoshopped in wheel chairs, photoshopped with metal legs,  and was nicknamed RGKnee. I bet it doesn't feel so good when the injury happens to your own rising star does it Philly fans? 

You're not wrong about that.  I remember actually being kind of shocked at how brutal they all were.  Why, I don't know.

On 12/11/2017 at 9:00 PM, beachboy757 said:

Probably too stupid to remember what they said 5 seconds ago, let alone 5 years. I hope it hurts, though. Badly.

On 12/12/2017 at 7:24 PM, Warhead36 said:

The year of the injury for the NFL continues...

That's every year.  The players now are so big, strong and fast that the human body can't withstand the forces being applied, so injuries will continue like this.

PASSING    COMP    ATT    PCT    YDS    TD    INT    QBR
Foles               24        38      63.2    237      4       0      115.8

Foles picked up right where Wentz let off. Next guy up.

41 minutes ago, China said:

That's every year.  The players now are so big, strong and fast that the human body can't withstand the forces being applied, so injuries will continue like this.

FOX showed a graphic: this year has had the most players placed on IR since 1998.

33 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

FOX showed a graphic: this year has had the most players placed on IR since 1998.

Maybe so, but injuries are increasing every year, and I don't expect it to change anytime soon.

Guest-100215-5.jpg

Source

I'd also say that the the graph I posted and the stat you mentioned that this is the most players on IR since 1998 supports my statement that the size, strength and speed of the players is making injuries worse (more severe), and I don't think the trend will subside soon.

On 12/18/2017 at 6:49 PM, Excel said:

PASSING    COMP    ATT    PCT    YDS    TD    INT    QBR
Foles               24        38      63.2    237      4       0      115.8

Foles picked up right where Wentz let off. Next guy up.

It helps to play the sorry ass Giants.

On 12/19/2017 at 4:24 PM, Taylor 36 said:

It helps to play the sorry ass Giants.

Week 3 for Wentz against the sorry ass giants:

21/31 for 176 yards and 1 TD.

I think Foles did fine.

On 12/20/2017 at 2:00 AM, Wildbunny said:

That don't help their super defense though. 29 points to the Giants? That's quite an egg.

Not just the giants either.  Try the last three weeks which should be a bit concerning for Eagle fans heading into the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, eaglesfandan said:

Not just the giants either.  Try the last three weeks which should be a bit concerning for Eagle fans heading into the playoffs.

Yeah, the Eagles need to get a handle on it, because they will face some good offenses in the playoffs.

7 hours ago, eaglesfandan said:

Week 3 for Wentz against the sorry ass giants:

21/31 for 176 yards and 1 TD.

I think Foles did fine.

Week 3, the Giants were not nearly as banged up as they are now.  But, if you want to make out that Foles is better than Wentz, be my guest.

Archived