Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK

Said guys are trying to figure out why they're loosing. Morale seems to be ok. Team still thinks they can be a special team. They have to hold steady & build to something. They can't keep having turn overs in staff & personall. SOS hasn't folded. Lavar respects the coaches for hanging in there & not giving up.

On the Jansen quotes: He'd definately like to hear what the other guys are saying, if there's something that will help the team, he's all for it. Made a comparison to the movie "Bruce Almighty" as to how hard it is to just jump in blind & play god. EX: the expectations on him when he was drafted & how much he has learned in his 4 seasons here in DC.

Originally posted by TK421CLICKER

If Lavar had jammed Boo at the line, that TD wouldn't have happened.

Agreed and if LaVar had run towards Brooks and not stood on the goal line then Brooks would have in all probability been stopped there too. LaVar did not have that great of a game. He was rushing alot from a downlineman position.

This team needs some infusion of "mental" players, some with a few points higher on the IQ quotient and not just physical specimens. The old Gibbs teams were never the most physically gifited but they played with smarts. The entire coaching staff and team were frequently call a Brain team. Stupidity was not allowed or forgotten.

...Yesterday was the worst he felt since he came in the nfl.

...Guys are realing and trying to understand why they are loseing.

... The feeling is they can be a special team and at some point it has to turn around.

... We need to stop the turnovers and by that i mean everything from the field to the coaching staff. We need to stick together and grow together.

... doesnt want to change the staff or the players things they need the time to gell together and it will make them better.

... only Spurriers second year, to think that a man is going to jump to the nfl and be a dominant coach is unrealistic.

... this is his 4th year and if the people dont realize the heart and the passion he has for the franchise, winning , and the fans then he doesnt know. im still learning and trying to get better . - Why he hasnt talked to the media because he fells disrespected comments above.

... team needs to tackle better, stay consistent in assignments on defense.

... he believes the team is physicaly better than any team they play but fair to accomplish their assignments on a regular basis.

.... Stressing the fact that they need to keep people together and they will be a great team. they need time and no more turnover.

.... other teams are succesfull on the defense because they have to many breakdowns and missed assignments.

... i play , i trust what the coaches are asking us to do and if you can get every player to believe that they will start to win. says he is not superman and he gets knocked down but gets up and keeps coming and if the rest of the team can come with that attitude they will be fine. He plays to be a win everydown .

that was it

If we can keep a team together, a unit together, I believe we can get better. "If I'm wrong, then let me die trying."

HELL YES LAVAR!!!!!

This guy cant go anywhere, I love the guy.

Keeping a team together= :cheers:

keep the same team together, minus champ, add kearse, resign Dalton and Russell, add a CB to take over for champ, maybe a premier RB in the 1st round and a badass TE.

other than that keep all coaches and players add a few in the draft and kearse at DE.

Originally posted by lavarleap56

on the Brooks td he was suppose to stay in that spot due to the zone d they were in . get mad when he ditches assignments and then get mad when he does what he is suppose to do , guess he cant win.

Well thanks for the insight. Lets see there was approximately 5 yards at most between him( on the goal line) and Brooks (the ball carrier) and he's just suppose to stay there? Come on man. He's paid millions to make a play. Make a play. Make a play.

Archived