Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Redskins record predicted by the early betting lines: 7-8-1

Tsailand

9-7. We get swept by the Eagles but sweep the Giants. We split the Cowboys. Everything else is a toss up except the 49ers game which we will win for sure and the Seahawks game in Seattle which we will lose for sure(of course now that I say that expect the opposite).

4 hours ago, bobandweave said:

Carson Palmer last season  was a man of two seasons. Early on he over used his arm and they started off slow. When Arians put him on a pitch count his play improved a lot. Not having John Brown slowed down the passing game more then most realize but they should have him back this season and he is a difference maker. That defense is stacked too. Not agreeing that teams not good they will be back in the playoffs this year

I don't think Brown is the difference maker many make him out to be simply because he doesn't show up in most games. Every now and then he has these monster games that inflate his overall stats (he's got 4 100+ yard games in 46, by comparison A Brown had 4 in a 9 game stretch last year). It's just a question of when those big games will happen, hopefully not against us. 

As for the defense, really, for me, the cog is how well Reddick adjusts to the NFL. I have faith Budda Baker will excel and I couldn't think of a better fit for him. That secondary is downright scary. 

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

9-7. We get swept by the Eagles but sweep the Giants. We split the Cowboys. Everything else is a toss up except the 49ers game which we will win for sure and the Seahawks game in Seattle which we will lose for sure(of course now that I say that expect the opposite).

I think we beat the Eagles both times again. We are 5-0 against them and I don't see them beating us this year.

Archived