Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 19 Thread (Xbox One, PS4 and PC)

Picked it up for both Xbox One and PS4.  Played early on Xbox with EA Access and did MUT.  Played on the PS4 last night and only did MUT.  Is it me or does running with the ball feel a lot slower?  It could be because since it just came out and my MUT team is only ranked 76 overall, so the players speeds are a lot slower now until newer and better cards come out.  

But even with getting backs and receivers with 87-88 speed and holding down the sprint button, they feel so slow to me right now.  Of course, I was playing Madden 18 MUT with backs/receivers with 97-98 speed, which might be throwing me off right now.  

I like it so far.  I like the expansion of more game modes in MUT for squads, draft, etc.  Haven't played head to head ranked yet, probably wont that much anyhow.  Still not happy that they don't have a way to earn tickets as rewards in a mode that does not require tickets to play.  I'm also not happy that you can't quick sell cards for currency and can only get training points for them.  The only way to make money off cards is to use the auction house, which is fine.  But as time goes on, when there are 300,000 bronze Brian Quick cards for sell for $200 gold, it's pointless to auction them.  

I don't like the addition of the extra menu where you set a slot WR and slot CB.  Just seems like more work to me.  I liked it better when it defaulted to the slot player being your 3rd WR or CB.  But I can get used to that.  Overall, I like the game, game play, mechanics though.  Of course, I buy it every year on both systems regardless.  I personally think it will be better than Madden 18, which I liked a lot.

MUT is fun.  I'm enjoying this more than the franchise, for sure.  I played 4 games of franchise last night and already started getting bored....and while I did MUT last year, I don't think I took it too far.  Stayed up till 3 am last night completing challenges and busting open packs.

Got Sean Taylor unlocked.  I am hooked.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

MUT is fun.  I'm enjoying this more than the franchise, for sure.  I played 4 games of franchise last night and already started getting bored....and while I did MUT last year, I don't think I took it too far.  Stayed up till 3 am last night completing challenges and busting open packs.

Got Sean Taylor unlocked.  I am hooked.

What system you playing on Spiff?  We should do some MUT squads online.

Archived