Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick Who???

StevieInferior

you can tell now that a lot of our 3 and outs and inability to keep drives going was because Ramsey couldn't hit the touch passes. Hasslebeck is a lot more accurate, and I think that's more important in this system. I say we start this guy until he falters, we know already what ramsey can do. Let Ramsey heal up and see what he can do next year.

Also, go to camp with an open QB job.

Originally posted by roachman

Everything looks like it moving faster with Tim at QB. He sets up quicker and is ready to throw before the rush can get to him. 1/2 a second release time makes a big difference.

That is EXACLTY what I was thinking. It just takes Ramsey too long to set up. Hasselback looks like he is SPRINTING to get to his drop spot. The effort that he is giving is making this offense look like it has rhyme to its reason.

Hassleback's throws remind me of DW's throws. He can get them there in the mid-range, but they just kind of float. The 2nd half will tell the bigger story since Miami can now at least look at some game film and try to adjust. If they feel Hassleback's throws are floaters, they will change their coverage accordingly.

Hasselbeck for President!

Nice to see the kid play so well. I guess there is a lot less pressure when a backup QB comes off the bench to play. This reminds me of last year when we saw Patrick for the first time against Tennessee and he lit it up. Just remember - Patrick came back down to earth the next week when we played the Saints, which coincidentally is who we play next week! But in the meantime, Go Timmy!

Archived