Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Brexit Thread

No Excuses

21 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:
How does he do it, FrFan?

So far Macron has been a very good communicator, but I will judge him on his actions or lack of. I don't trust him, but I hope he will prove me wrong for the sake of our country.

The good thing is that he's lucky, Bank of France estimated that we will get a 1.3% growth this year, something Sarkozy and hollande didn't have. Now let's see if he can capitalize on that.

In terms of communication he stood up in front of Trump with the famous handshake :unsure:, but couldn't get anything but lip service out of him.

He stood up against Theresa May sticking to the European policy, refusing all trade negotiations before the British departure from the EU.

Merkel said "The time when we could count on each other is almost over. It is my experience of these last days. We Europeans must take our destiny into their own hands, We must fight for our own destiny."

He invited Putin to Versailles, looked like King Macron hosting Tzar Putin :ols:

That was good com from him since I believe we must keep on talking to him instead of roughing his feathers like hollande did.

I believe we can only have a chance to make him change some of his ways through a wise solid diplomacy.

Right now, he's in a political quagmire with Ferrand who has been protected by the justice.

Now the investigations and documents published by Le Canard Enchainé have forced the prosecutor to start an investigation, something he refused to do so far. This is ludacris, now in this country, investigating journalism is required to start a justice investigation about a politician ! I believe now, no one can doubt the links between the politicians and the justice. It took less than 24 hours to the justice to start an investigation against Fillon, 9 days in the case of Ferrand.

Macron's press secretary, and REM press secretary have spoken in favor of Ferrand, but Minister of justice Bayrou aka the turncoat hasn't said a word about this !

No wonder why, those two hate each others.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

When Marlène Schiappa, the Secretary of State for Equality between Women and Men, detailed her method of social security fraud

A REM candidate accused of "moral harassment"

The Perpignan public prosecutor's office has opened a preliminary investigation concerning Romain Grau, Emmanuel Macron's fellow at the ENA, according to information from France's Bleu Roussillon.

A Candidate En Marche! Sentenced for false diploma

"Kwassa-kwassa": the very equivocal joke of Emmanuel Macron

"There are tapouilles and kwassa-kwassa. "Ah, no, the kwassa-kwassa is from Mayotte," replied the president of the Republic. "But the kwassa-kwassa does not fish, it brings Comorians, it's different," he jokes.

The joke that goes wrong

"A joke that shocked some Internet users and several political personalities, who reacted strongly to the sequence on social networks as the subject of illegal immigration is sensitive to Mayotte. It should be said that kwassa-kwassa are regularly used by migrants from the independent archipelago of the Comoros to join the island of Mayotte, which became the 101st French department in 2011. Many deaths are to be deplored every year as a result of shipwrecks of these boats."

This is not a first time from him, typical macronian disdain for the lower classes and blue collars !

Et ça continue encore et encore c'est que le début d'accord d'accord !

And it goes on and on again this is just the beginning ok, ok !

Edit:

Latest one from Macron: There is no plan B, because we do not have a Planet B

Ban Ki Moon at Climate summit 2014 : "There is no plan B, because we do not have a Planet B"

Plagiarism ! or shall I say Trumpism :)

What I told you @FanboyOf91 about Ferrand and Bayrou hating each others has been officially confirmed by JDD ;)

When Bayrou and Ferrand almost came to grips

"Several witnesses told the weekly newspaper "a 'Blue Helmets' assistance was necessary to avoid a fight that would have gone really bad". "A scene that illustrates the extreme tension that had lasted for several weeks between the two men about the investitures in the legislative elections," the paper writes. (I corrected the google translation)

In politics opposites don't attract. Another proof of the old politic (Sarkozy tried he failed) Macron is using trying to convince you he's going to do something totally different.

Every single day there is a story, a scandal about him or his minions, I shall stop posting about them, can't keep track :silly:

Edited by FrFan