Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reverse question and answer game.

daveakl

That doesn't work.

How do u keep it fresh down there?

What makes you think I'd answer that? :ph34r:  :lol:  Okay, so...

I worked with a dude many years ago at a sports bar who said he could smell FDS from the front door...I've never forgotten that, and get a little inside giggle every time I'm reminded of that moment...thanks, I really needed the laugh! :lol:

What makes you think I'd answer that? :ph34r::lol: Okay, so...

I worked with a dude many years ago at a sports bar who said he could smell FDS from the front door...I've never forgotten that, and get a little inside giggle every time I'm reminded of that moment...thanks, I really needed the laugh! :lol:

Oh, lol, my question was an attempt to answer the op.

Glad to help.

...and I meant that response to be a funny haha to your answer to the OP...

just in case you hadn't figured that one out, LOL...I know, probably KB is the only one functioning properly this morning...check this out...

I got a litter box for the kittens, so I could at least claim them to be "litter trained"...I walk out on the deck & there's about a 2" diameter string of "stuff" next to the box...I said out loud, "well, that didn't go as planned..."

NOOOOO...I found the bones of the bird next to the steps...and those were entrails. 

Should I start a thread called, "What the **** Do You Wake Up To?"

I woke up to my 4yo playing with stuffed animals beside me. (She gets to sleep in daddy's bed while mom is away)

How's Abby doing? Sorry, I'm not on FB, & can only get so far... but send me the link & your avatar will be mine as well. (I just love me some Yngwie...) :lol:

Archived