Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBSlocal.com: Santana Moss on Snyder Expressing Doubt About RGIII

TK

At least we aren't the Browns. We will always have that guys, regardless of what happens from here on out...

Which Browns? The actual ones, or the ones that transferred to Baltimore and renamed themselves the Ravens? Those ones are the real ones to me. Actual ones are just well... That still seems weird to me...

Which Browns? The actual ones, or the ones that transferred to Baltimore and renamed themselves the Ravens? Those ones are the real ones to me. Actual ones are just well... That still seems weird to me...

that's how I feel about that expansion team in Texas, that tried stealing our fight song and blackmailing us.

The Ravens are more of an expansion team to me since the Browns name and history stayed in Cleveland. It was a proud but heartbreaking team pre-Ravens expansion. Post-Ravens not only have they been heartbreakingly depressing but also a complete laughingstock joke.

That's what I was referring to

I'm proud of the owner Snyder is becoming. He's made some massive, massive mistakes and has taken some incredible hits to his character but he's young enough and there's still plenty of time for him to become revered. It would be an shocking turn of events based on how his tenure started however it's not impossible and I hope it does turn out positive. He's really trying and that means quite a bit to me.

One his biggest mistake was latching on to Vinny for so long! Not sure what he saw in him as a GM.. was he even qualified to be a GM. Lol.

One his biggest mistake was latching on to Vinny for so long! Not sure what he saw in him as a GM.. was he even qualified to be a GM. Lol.

I'd imagine he enjoyed his willingness to make whatever Dan wanted to happen...happen.  I'm sure he made Dan feel like a real genius.  It took some time but he finally realized what others had probably been telling him for a long time and cut bait.  Couldn't be happier as a fan.

Archived