Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

980 to replay game at 8pm

TK

This is pretty cool especially if you have the game still on your DVR.

ESPN 980 is replaying the audio cast from Saturday night's ass whupping the Skins layed on Philly.

The last 3 games, the be been syncing the 980 audio with the live broadcast. MUCH better then listening to the tv booth call the game. Ive found that if you can synch it to either a whistle or a ref call, you're good as those are the only sources of audio you should get on both feeds.

by the way, if you have surround sound just unplug your center channel speaker.

you'll get all the game sounds w/o the tv announcers. sync up the radio call and it's like you're at the game listening to the radio team :)

i've found if you pause it right after they kick the ball off, and wait until larry says the "run up to the kick" to resume, you'll wind up spot on in sync more times than not.

I was listening in the car tonight - very cool!  I wish they'd come out with replays of the game with the radio announcers.  I miss muting the tv and listening to the radio in the Sonny, Sam, and Frank days.  Now it's too much of a pain in the butt to sync it up with the tv and not to change the channel.  Not to mention, Larry Michael is the worst play by play guy in history with the worst voice.  But I digress. 

TK - do you have DirecTV?  If not, does anybody have any luck syncing the radio up to a DirecTV broadcast? 

Archived