Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RW: Jordan Reed Injury: Updated( Concussion/MCL Sprain and Ankle )

Darrel2828

How does Denver trading for Vernon Davis have anything to do with an old thread having to do with injuries to Jordan Reed?

He's suggesting that the 3-4, building for the future Redskins should have traded draft picks for an aging FA to be TE, and that somehow the 7-0, one last run at a title Broncos doing so proves we should have. Somehow.

But, if history is a guide, he'll next start throwing insults and profanities at me or anyone else who dares to suggest he said what he clearly just said.

He's suggesting that the 3-4, building for the future Redskins should have traded draft picks for an aging FA to be TE, and that somehow the 7-0, one last run at a title Broncos doing so proves we should have. Somehow.

But, if history is a guide, he'll next start throwing insults and profanities at me or anyone else who dares to suggest he said what he clearly just said.

Except you can't disregard the possibility that 8 and 8 could take the division.

I still think we got the TE with more upside from the 49ers in Carrier.

Jordan Reed is, simply, one of the best TEs in football.

When he is healthy, he is a match-up nightmare. He practically cannot be covered. He is a player that opposing DCs HAVE to account for and game plan around.

He is one of the best.

Reed's main problem is he just can't seem to stay healthy. He misses time, and there are no guarantees he will be there when you need him.

If he could stay healthy, he would be seen as one of the best. He just hast stay healthy.

Archived