Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Rams Fan's Look at the 2015 Rams

ramsrams

Seriously, F Fisher and the Rams  ... that Captains crap last year  was not forgotten man. 

“We saw some things on film that we could take advantage of — we knew if we stop the run, it would be tough,” the nose tackle told me Sunday, after he and the D-line devoured the Rams, winning 24-10. “… We know what type of team they think they are; they’re going to come in, be physical, be frontrunners, and it’s a famous quote: ‘Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.’ That’s the attitude we took. …

“Coach (Jay) Gruden got up in front of the team Wednesday and showed St. Louis tape, showed how physical they are, showing how they beat Seattle and laid it on our guys last year, running reverses when they’re up 21 points. So we took it personal.”  http://es.redskins.com/topic/392949-a-rams-fans-look-at-the-2015-rams/page-2#entry10349066

Seriously, F Fisher and the Rams  ... that Captains crap last year  was not forgotten man. 

If I'm not mistaken I think we were in Rams territory late in the game again up 24-10 with less than a minute left. I seriously thought Gruden was going to go for another score.

I was reading the Ram boards this morning and nearly spit my tea on my keyboard. They think that the Rams lost on purpose to kill fan support for their move to L.A.

Archived