Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP WIRE!! Snyder is in Negotiations with Joe Gibbs...

Redskin28

Originally posted by Redskin28

Ok, you know there are laws against spam, and I work in IT for Boeing. So be careful if you think your going to spam me. Making a joke is not against the law, but spamming is... be careful.

Easy there, tex. Noone's going to spam you.

I have a better idea... rather than clowning me lets rip off those GSS tags off the Redskin uniforms, and burn those all white uniforms in general. I dont remember the Redskins wearing tags on the uniforms for Jack Kent Cooke, so why should we honor Snyders dad. Jack Kent Cooke brought quality professionals in, and knew how to let them do there job.

TK,

Whatever that song is you put in your last message, I had to delete it. Sorry... i think it was called "Send in the Clowns" but it is too horrible to suffer through.

Redskin28,

Look to your left. THAT is what they mean by 'clowning'. Its reserved for those who post 'fake' news articles. We all like a good practical joke, but fake articles have been overdone. Thus, the punishment for it is 'the masochistic clown'. Since you're new, I'll only keep it on your for a week or so.

Enjoy :)

CHEESE IT. IT'S THE COPS!!!!!!! Oh...... :silly: Whew..no more Send in the Clowns. Thankyou...... :notworthy Though actually, listening to the boys with Riggens on WTEM, it seemed kind of fitting. :D Oh...And Smokey is never annoying...well...depending on how many times one plans on reading this thread.

:cheers:

Well Blade, I originally signed up at the suggestion of Art. No one ever warned me. And i didn't fake a post, only the subject. Please go ahead and delete my account and remove me from geographically challenged. Nice knowing you guys, good luck and Hail to the Skins.

Archived