Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP WIRE!! Snyder is in Negotiations with Joe Gibbs...

Redskin28

Originally posted by Redskin28

If someone doesn't take this clown tag off in the next 30 minutes, I'm going to quit this board. If it's your idea to alienate a skin fan over a little humor in tough times, then fine I will never visit this board again.

Redskin28,

Understand that it is not meant to alienate you, and if you are going to dish out a practical joke, then you must be ready to take one.

Many MANY users have had the clown on them, and its an Extremeskins tradition... please dont take it personally.

Just continue to post as you would normally, and I'll take it off in a few days, ok?

Well Blade, I originally signed up at the suggestion of Art. No one ever warned me. And i didn't fake a post, only the subject. Please go ahead and delete my account and remove me from geographically challenged. Nice knowing you guys, good luck and Hail to the Skins.

There's no need for that. It'll go away soon enough. We aren't trying to run anyone off the board.

Well Blade, I originally signed up at the suggestion of Art. No one ever warned me. And i didn't fake a post, only the subject. Please go ahead and delete my account and remove me from geographically challenged. Nice knowing you guys, good luck and Hail to the Skins.

Redskin28,

As I said, please dont take it personally. I'll take it off now because you are rather new here... I just ask that you dont post faked articles or titles of fake articles, ok?

No kidding guy. As has been stated, this isn't the first and certainly won't be the last. No need to leave all pissed. It's a great place to hang out. You had some fun and in return so did we....for the most part. Nothing personal. Live and learn and such.

Originally posted by Highway66

CLOWN HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was already clowned, but since he is new, he didnt quite understand it and took offense. So, I cut him some slack and took it down.

I think the lesson was learned, and if he decides to come back I doubt he will do it again.

I feel bad now... go ahead and clown me if you want... It just shocked me to see that perverse... ugh clown. Perhaps it brought up repressed memories from my childhood... lol, now that was tasteless. Go ahead and clown, I guess I deserve it, but you have to admit Snyder is acting like the biggest clown.

nice knowing you too. thanks for leaving... talk about thin skin

:rolleyes: :doh:

***edit***

welcome back, i guess.

Honestly, brother, the whole clowning thing is as much a subtle (ahem) message to the board at large as it punitive to the poster in question. Doesn't hurt to let the old boy out of his steamer trunk now and then ... you know, for shock value.

All right people ... move along. Nothing to see here. :)

Edit: okay, so there IS something to see. Geez ... you take a couple extra breaths before you post, and all hell breaks loose.

Alright Alright. geeeeeeeeez. No piling on. It's done. Nuff said. Hell, the man himself has said sorry and is asking for the clown. "Bartender! :pint: :pint: :pint: Please! And hurry! "

:cheers:

EDit: going to have to work on my posting speed. :D

Originally posted by dchogs

nice knowing you too. thanks for leaving... talk about thin skin

:rolleyes: :doh:

DC chill. The guy had no idea what was up when he got that masochistic clown avatar. His response was understandable given that he had no idea why a fat man in speedos had taken the place of the lovely cheer leader.

To his credit after Blade unclowned him and explained things he offered to accept a "clowning" as a gesture of comradeship.

All said this thread was a nice diversion. No harm no foul.

Originally posted by A Rubella Rich Corps

DC chill. The guy had no idea what was up when he got that masochistic clown avatar. His response was understandable given that he had no idea why a fat man in speedos had taken the place of the lovely cheer leader.

To his credit after Blade unclowned him and explained things he offered to accept a "clowning" as a gesture of comradeship.

All said this thread was a nice diversion. No harm no foul.

hence my edit (which you left out of your quote). him accepting the clown happened as i was posting... no worries here.:)

Archived