Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Office desk speaker recommendations

tshile

I like to listen to music while I work and it's time for some quality speakers as standard laptop speakers are no longer getting it done.

I already have high quality headphones but I don't use them anymore. Once I got my own office I stopped using headphones. Too cumbersome.

I'm looking for something that will sit on the desk (not mount to walls or anything else) that small in size but high in quality. I don't particularly care how loud they get, it's an office setting so there's a limit to how loud I can play music.

A small sub woofer would also be cool as well if anyone has recommendations.

I don't want to get carried away price wise. I know there's awesome stuff out there, but I'm not quite an audiophile, I just want the music I listen to to sound better. I stream the music via spotify, and occasionally pandora or other apps, so there's a limit to the quality we're talking about

Gratzi

I've heard the Jawbone mini is pretty good.

A sub though, in an office environment ? I don't know about that idea.

Yeah, it's just for anyone who knows of any that are good for that. My boss has a sub in his office. He has nice equipment but it's rather old.

Subs are awesome if you put the right one in the right environment and calibrate it. They get a bad name because so many people crank them up and are obnoxious with them. I sigh when i go over to friends/family to watch a movie and their surround sound system is basically calibrated to play the sub woofer obnoxiously loud.

Good speakers would be plenty though.

The sound sticks are a little more than what I need, but they're absolutely on my radar now. Thank you :)

You're welcome.

I love most Logitech products...never had their speakers though.

Just saw this... http://www.staples.com/Logitech-Z213-Multimedia-Speaker/product_1016691?cid=PS:GooglePLAs:1016691&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=1016691&KPID=1016691&kpid=1016691&gclid=CJHWz5Dt7sYCFYwYHwod21QPVA

Archived